420 Magazine Sponsor Showoff With Dope Seeds, Bomb Seeds, Homegrown, Budget LED, PhotonTek & Gorilla

I'm so sorry for your loss brother, my condolences :rip:

Lost mine just a couple of years ago, please feel free to call if you want to chat.

Always here for you if I can ever help with anything.

Sending you and your mom all my love and positive healing energy through the universe :love::Namaste:

Hi Special K

If there was a way to do it cyberly I would be helping you carry your broken heart. I have honestly felt your sadness with me inside my heart all day today.

My neighbour sells plants and I was telling her I wanted to buy a plant to honour your dad. I chose this one. Neither of us knows what it is, Kim says it grows beautiful blue flowers and it will live for a hundred years. I have no idea if either claim are true, but I look forward to watching it grow as a tribute to your dad.

I am sending you love and strength.

27143327-6E52-4249-8EFC-A9E90FA655A5.jpeg

785D8EB4-FDE0-4361-B6E7-6D3F74918D3F.jpeg

So sorry to hear this, Krip.

Peace be with you, your family and with your father.

My deepest and sincerest condolences Special K.

If there is anything I can do to make you feel better, ie a shoulder to cry on/a wet tshirt pic, please know I’m a PM away. Xo

I promise I will plant a new plant in my garden tomorrow in honour of your father. Xo

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

...Deepest condolences Mr. K... :Namaste: ...don't mourn his passing, rather, celebrate his life...h00k

Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and blessings to you and yours in a difficult time.

Oh no Mr. Krip, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Sending thoughts and prayers that you all will be comforted now and in the coming months.....

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, I wish there were better words for times like this:green_heart:

I'm so sorry for your loss brother, my condolences :rip:

Lost mine just a couple of years ago, please feel free to call if you want to chat.

Always here for you if I can ever help with anything.

Sending you and your mom all my love and positive healing energy through the universe :love::Namaste:

I am so sorry to hear about your dad MrK. My condolences to you and your family. May his memory be a blessing for all he touched.

:peace:

I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's recent passing, Mr. Krip. :hug: to you and your family.

Hi Krip - I’ll add to the critical mass of love and support coming your way here, as you deal with this great loss. :love: Will be thinking of you and will light a candle for your heart.
:circle-of-love::passitleft:

Sending you lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe brother :love::Namaste:

Hey Special K

I wrote you a poem

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I hope you’re ok
Your fans do miss you

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Thank you all for your heart-felt messages. It's been a tough few weeks!

Hi Special K

If there was a way to do it cyberly I would be helping you carry your broken heart. I have honestly felt your sadness with me inside my heart all day today.

My neighbour sells plants and I was telling her I wanted to buy a plant to honour your dad. I chose this one. Neither of us knows what it is, Kim says it grows beautiful blue flowers and it will live for a hundred years. I have no idea if either claim are true, but I look forward to watching it grow as a tribute to your dad.

I am sending you love and strength.

27143327-6E52-4249-8EFC-A9E90FA655A5.jpeg

785D8EB4-FDE0-4361-B6E7-6D3F74918D3F.jpeg
That's really awesome, Tra! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

I'm looking to get updates and pics when it blooms!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

BUNCH O' UPDATES!

Well, it's been too long since I've had a chance to post an update, but I've been taking progress pics along the way. At this point, everything has been dried, cured & jarred and, with those six plants, I harvested over two pounds of dried bud.

Here's what's happened since we last left off....

I just harvest the Cherry Pie which was the last plant from the main tent, and had the Ice Bomb and Gorilla Bomb finishing in the 2' x 4' Gorilla tent.

Here's the two Bomb strains with the Gorilla Bomb on the left and Ice Bomb on the right:

The buds on these two strains were definitely not as big as the ones in the main tent and the Gorilla Bomb buds are pretty airy, but these are two frosty strains and probably the two best "lookers" out of all six plants:

Next, I took some pics of the dry Cherry Pie buds. The Cherry Pie was the least frosty of the three but still some nice meds:

Then, literally while my Dad was in Hospice, I harvested first the Gorilla Bomb (first pic is before the initial trim and last pic is after:

Then, a few days later, I got around to the Ice Bomb:

Overall, I'm happy with the harvest and quality, though, to be honest, I'm not that happy with this journal. It really has been a horrible year personally and professionally and just didn't have the time to put in that I used to have.

The @PhotonTek Lighting performed like a champ and really did a fantastic job in the 4' x 4' and produced some huge, frosty colas especially considering it was only 475 watts. The Budget LED is only 250 watts and also did produce some very nice, frosty colas, but just didn't have the "juice" to penetrate as deeply into the canopy so the yields were notably smaller on the two Bomb plants.

The Gorilla Grow tent is easily the best quality tent I've used and the @GeoFlora Nutrients are probably what saved the entire grow just because it's so easy to use. If I was doing hydro or just about any other nutrient regime, I just wouldn't have had the time to mix the nutrient solutions and probably would have let things go with everything else I had going on.

I'll do a future post with some smoke reports on the different strains.

Happy Harvests!

K

I was looking at my mulberry bush today (not a euphemism) and it made me think of you, like it always does tbh. I hope you are ok, and I miss you.

FYI I think 420 is a much better place when you post in it.

Sending you love and strength. Xo

Hope you’re okay Mr K

I miss you.

My mulberry bush misses you (not a euphemism)

I am uppotting today. I’ll get a pic of her. Oh and your dads memory plant is growing well :)

Hi Mr Krip

I want you to know your dads memory plant has new spring time neighbours, and my Mulberry Bush (this is not a euphemism) says hi.

9E0E954C-B399-40E7-AFCD-D998D5D0B5F4.jpeg
9C0468C4-2354-42A6-985C-FC3C2107EDDF.jpeg

And this is my newest baby Mimmy. And before I cause another 420 scandal, I want to publicly announce Mr Krip is not the father.

3896B70A-02F6-44FB-B859-EA9CB7B40A49.jpeg

Anyway I hope you’re living your best life and I miss you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom