Another Moderators Journal, Featuring Mars Hydro, Barneys Farm, Gorilla Seeds & Dope Seeds

Happy 4:20 everyone. Have you all seen today's special contest? Get over there and post ya pics. I'm not allowed to enter so I will post one here just for my followers.

DSC_35661.jpeg

I have a few questions. are you using LST on these plants? If so can I get a link to a solid LST thread? I have been using the same AN ph perfect for my soil grow. I skimmed your last journal as well. I use a similar soil mix, Black gold.
Here's a good link to an active thread on LST. The author is always around and willing to help out.

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to keep you updated as to what going on in the garden.

Veg Space

This space is plodding along nicely. All girls are healthy and marching towards losing their tops.

Flower Space

The ladies in here gave me a headache. I foolishly let them get away from me and they got tall. Here look.....

So I pulled them out, cleaned them up a bit and pulled them down. Super cropping, bedding and strapping has got me a couple of inches to work with, just 12 days into 12/12, I don't think it will be enough. Anyway, here they are.

That's the tour for this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well in your world.

This message is to keep you update with progress in my garden.

In the Veg Space everything is going as planned. All 4 plants were topped and will soon begin their training program.

The Flower Space is giving me more of a problem. Stretch got away from me and they grew up real quick. I was also a little slow on the feeding, hungry little ones these. I'm on top of it now so it should be a strong finish.

Well that's all I have time for this week.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

Sorry I'm a little late for this one but looks like I'm just in time to see the "Battle Royale" of you try to tame those flowering plants. :rofl:

Everything looks great, Brother and, as they get heavier, the weight of the colas should pull the branches down some and buy you some extra headroom (in my case, something like half the colas fell completely over! :thedoubletake:) . :goodluck:

Greetings Amadeus,

I saw your really nice cabinet grow a couple weeks ago, but got busy & failed to comment at that time. That’s a really stealthy setup and I love the new Mars light.

My only suggestion would be to loosen the nails or screws in the cabinet top cuz the way that Jack is stacking up - it’s gonna raise the roof!!!

Plants look vigorous, nice job!

Back
Top Bottom