Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

Stinky la Rue, Wizard of Weed :)
:) I don't know what to say.
They're beautiful, mate.
:Namaste:
:laugh:

Plants looking spectacular! And nice photographs :cool:
Photography, other than point and shoot is new to me. Its cool and frustrating at the same time. Thank you!
Just awesome Stinker!

All the tall one's are starting to lean, like they're saying "We can't stay upright much longer!" :Rasta:
Thank you, GDB. Its been a fun challenging grow. They do want to lean and will need support any day now. :ganjamon:

-------------

Yesterday I defoliated the lowers and centers of the taller plants. Shorter, smaller plants are so much less work.
There was alot to take out, these plants filled in nicely. The two Cheesecakes need more time, it'll be a few more days before they are ready. Another hour of dark was also added to speed these along. Now at 19/5.

Pics, point and shoot, are from yesterdays water/feed and defoil. There are also a couple pics of the Zkittlez that was chopped yesterday. More attempts at photography.

Its frustrating needing to come up with daily posts. An obligation I would not agree to again.
Next up will be @Barney's Farm photo periods, choosing what now. The @Mars Hydro, FC-4800 performed perfectly, providing enough strength and light for the shorter plants while needing to be hung high for the taller. The @Remo Nutrients were added at early flower. Next run we start early. The plants love the REMO. Also with the next, CO2 bags will be added. I was asked to give some a try and am curious to see what kind of difference they make.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1567.JPG

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1570.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG

P1020216 copy.jpg

P1020254 copy.jpg

Photography, other than point and shoot is new to me. Its cool and frustrating at the same time. Thank you!
What camera youve got?

If its any Canon EOS I can help you out with the setups!
By adjusting the smaller cam aperture you blur out the background better for example.

What camera youve got?

If its any Canon EOS I can help you out with the setups!
By adjusting the smaller cam aperture you blur out the background better for example.
I bought a hybrid Panasonic FZ 1000. Now I'm wishing I bought a fully manual camera instead.

The tall Cheesecake is coming on fast, maybe by the weekend. The shorter any day. :peace:

My cat died yesterday. Sad. The vet screwed up, sent him home with an internal bleed.

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

Plants are astounding, as they have been for a while!

Sorry to hear about your feline. :straightface:

The tall Cheesecake is coming on fast, maybe by the weekend. The shorter any day. :peace:

My cat died yesterday. Sad. The vet screwed up, sent him home with an internal bleed.

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG
I'm so sorry my friend. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

The vet screwed up, sent him home with an internal bleed.

I'm not going to ask whether you returned the favor. Primarily because people have a right to not self-incriminate in my country.

Condolences. . . .

Sorry to hear about your feline. :straightface:
I'm so sorry my friend. :green_heart:
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. :hug:
Sorry to hear about your pal.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dear pet and namesake.
I'm not going to ask whether you returned the favor. Primarily because people have a right to not self-incriminate in my country.

Condolences. . . .

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and condolences.

Something happened, probably when removing a catheter. He came home and looked like he was getting bad fast, while vet on phone, he vomited nearly all his blood. So sad.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and condolences.

Something happened, probably when removing a catheter. He came home and looked like he was getting bad fast, while vet on phone, he vomited nearly all his blood. So sad.
So sorry to hear about your loss :(

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, mate. We also lost our cat a few months ago, and it's very sad. But at least you can be happy about your plants. They look incredible and you'll soon be able to taste them :ganjamon:

Stinky :(

I am so sorry. TK would have to tie me to a chair because I would be at the vet raising the biggest hell. Just terrible.

On a brighter note, sensational stuff here, green wise..just beautiful

Awwww Stinky la Rue. What a sad day.

There was a fine cat called Stinky
He had every one wrapped around his pinky
He crossed the bridge of a rainbow
And immediately became both
Out of pain and once again frisky

I truly believe grief is a final demonstration of love and that there is beauty in it.

Sending you the BIGGEST cyber hug. Xo

PS your plants look bang on

Yesterday 2 Cheesecakes were pulled from the tent for chop. Will probably hang tomorrow. There is a tall Cheesecake that will be ready soon. That will leave the last 2, a Zkittlez, it has a 3 headed spear like a pitchfork and the last Cheesecake. The final Cheesecake grew tall in a 2 gal. It is a completely different variation with rounded dense buds.

Autos are a challenge, they do what they want. I prefer photos. This run is nearly over. I might take a break from journaling for awhile.

I appreciate the kind sentiments. :love:

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

Back
Top Bottom