Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Congrats on the chop Magoo! Amazing how it looks with no leaves...pure frost top to bottom. :thumb:

A classic!
Thanks a lot brother! I got her bagged up and in the fridge. Will probably dry to a little over 2 oz.
9A3399B0-4421-4AED-A01A-A516EB98B092.jpeg

I have run the G13 a few times, nice strain. Got some stashed away for Meds.
Rock ya Brain that gear. :bong:

Thanks a lot brother! I got her bagged up and in the fridge. Will probably dry to a little over 2 oz.
9A3399B0-4421-4AED-A01A-A516EB98B092.jpeg

You ll get more than 2oz for sure! Congrats brother!

Thanks Yeti! Someone else mentioned a 75 model, I sure hope it doesn't have 75lbs of charcoal in it! o_O:eek: I got mine based on the reccomendation from Duggan.

:passitleft:
Nobody mentioned the 75 model. I also mentioned that I use it in a re-circ scrubber fashion, it's on a 6" can HO fan and only sees periodic use when I don't want the entire house to stink (late flower, dry)-it has 60+ # of carbon in a 2+" deep bed. Tent setup has a can-lite 6x16 which is a lighter version for placement in the top of tents, it is pulled through and sent to crawlspace.

Also have a 33 and a 66 in waiting for whatever needs replaced next.

Don't f around with smell. Filters can stop working pretty quick if your in a high humidity env or running co2.

I can broil bacon on the other side of the house and turn the 75 on low, and it will remove most of that bacon smell from the house within about an hour. That is a vaporized grease. Weed smells are easy.

---->>>point I am trying to make is a scrubber will kill more smell than carbon on an exit duct. Spend your money on the scrubber unit and buy the 50 buck throwaways for the tent....they will crap out faster bc of the humidity.

Well, busy day somewhat! Got the grow room cleaned out. Cleaned the tent real good. Got the vivosun filter put in there. Let me check on temps n stuff real quick......47%RH and 77*F. That’s a lot better than I’ve been running for the past few months. Lol. Found a new humidifier at Walmart today. It’s a sunbeam that was regularly $37 but was on sale for $19. Need another shelf so I can stop putting stuff on top of the tent. Lol. It has become a catch all lately. Need to get that straightened out.

The seedlings are struggling. The ATF have perished. Got some in water. Gonna put them in paper towels since they have shown no signs of wanting to crack in the water after 36 hrs. Also, lost a Stankberry baby. Will crack another one. I think this soil has really poor drainage so I picked up a different bag today to start the outdoor girls in. Will be putting the indoor guys/girls in cups with kit soil tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Amnesia Haze Automatic
Day 59

Royal Gorilla Automatic
Day 59

Just a quick update on these girls tonight. With the photos done and the seedlings in the tent, I turned the lights back to 18/6. Might have stressed these girls just a bit. They have a little droop to them that isn’t typical for these. Both will get a Brix spray tomorrow. The AHa is getting a little light so she will probably get a water with tea tomorrow and then a transplant drench after that. That’s when we will consider the Cat drenches again. I think she’ll be ready by then. The RGa got her first Cat the other day but still has some weight to her pot. Gonna let her get a bit lighter before her next feeding. A little burn noted on the tips after her first cationic drench. She just keeps getting frostier and frostier. Not gonna be big but will hopefully be potent. Here’s a few pics of these girls!
B6D7AFA3-F3C7-4489-A6DA-E3F0BACD710D.jpeg
132C4A0B-8E3A-49C3-B6A0-E6C7CD258546.jpeg
14648641-D0BE-4C29-853A-0541DCA7E74E.jpeg
C6F6ECAD-ACEB-4B31-AFA3-2F91166BE14B.jpeg
54998165-12FD-4DBE-99C0-824CCE767278.jpeg
039F9FEA-1D65-4913-B1BA-8234F91173E7.jpeg
350012CD-FE0B-49FD-BF0C-D46EADDCC1AA.jpeg

Went ahead and put all the seedlings that were up into cups last night. Right now got 3 Black Cherry O’s, 3 Pugsbreath, 2 DTF, 1 Stankberry in cups. They all seem happier after transplant. The 2 ATF seeds didn’t have to go in paper towels because they had cracked when I went to check on them last night. So they are in the rapid rooters. Got another Stankberry in water as well. She may be ready for the rapid rooter a little later tonight.
E03117C2-996D-4A43-8994-F49D3BF22521.jpeg
207DAC9F-97BD-4AEE-88C1-9288355EFA6F.jpeg

Thanks Van! They will get their 2nd toss in the paper bags today....6 days into low and slow. Got about another week before I sample the G13 Haze.

Awesome @Mr. Magoo . That's a bunch of flowers I could give to my wife on a date night. Hehe. Your newies are going on I see. I also just got some auto's and others up and going. Good for a time comparison. Cheers brother.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom