Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Tangerine Dream

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Tangerine Dream

Sorry you had a rough go with this strain. I've heard it is a moderate difficulty. I seem to do that all the frikkin time. I just can't pick a strain that frikkin easy. oh well.

On the Cannatonic, every time I go to get the clone, it's gone from the co-op, and every time I look for seed, they're not available. My MMJ doc told me where to look for seeds of Cannatonic, Harlequin, and one called Harle-tsu (Harlequin clone x Sour Tsunami male) after I told him my troubles landing the strain, but the latter isn't stabilized yet and the offspring have a 25% chance of not being CBD rich.

All of these strains are 10%+ which are considered to be High CBD. Not very good on the fun factor, but I've toked some Cannatonic, and I can tell you the pain literally stops in minutes. It did for me, anyway. I was able to go out into full sun and turn my face to the sky without searing pain stabbing my eyes and making me run for the shade and shelter of indoors.

OMFG! :adore:
for 3 years now, I have hidden my eyes and been ready for the end, just to escape the roaring pain of migraine. I recently got up at 4am to travel to see the consultant who agreed that trials show cannabis help with migraine..... he was the first! There is no medication program here yet, nor is growing legal but omg tyvm i now know what seeds to order for the spring! I find some strains make me much worse.
Big hug for you :Namaste:

ps i wont shout and cheer coz my head is banging and maybe so is your :)

for 3 years now, I have hidden my eyes and been ready for the end, just to escape the roaring pain of migraine. I recently got up at 4am to travel to see the consultant who agreed that trials show cannabis help with migraine..... he was the first! There is no medication program here yet, nor is growing legal but omg tyvm i now know what seeds to order for the spring! I find some strains make me much worse.

Yeah, I have been growing another strain (clickyGreen Fluffy Bunnies) that does really well, but could be better, so I figured I'd give this one a try since the CBD is a little higher. This one is proving to be a little more difficult to grow than the rest of the plants I have, and forcing me to grow as well in order to better understand her. If you do order these in the form of seed, I urge you to make absolutely sure that your have your grow space in order before you germinate these. They're quite finicky in early life and need special attention to bring them to teens. As with most teens it gets worse from there. Wild mood swings, nutrient demands change a bit and it's hard to keep them fed. However, if you can make it past the teens, to when you start to see preflowers, they do settle down a lot, and become almost a breeze to lavish love on, and are rewarded with a slow, steady growth of strong, and healthy stems, and leaves. She looks like Flowering will be a great payoff for all the hell she puts you through in the early months.

Hello all, I too am a migraine sufferer for the last 60 years. It's chronic and affects my whole body. I think I can benefit from sitting in here.:thanks:
Since I discovered the benefits of cannabis above any other so called medications, I feel I can survive now without looking for a shotgun.

Any of you have issues, certain strains make my migraine worse? What do you find to be the best form for pain relief.... I do tincture, cake, and pipe (I recently gave up J's because of my high stroke risk which tobacco apparently increases further) I only eat cake when nothing else works coz they knock me out for almost 24hrs and I have to continue daily family life with migraines, kids, husband, dog and housework. I average 20 migraines a month with few breaks inbetween.
Sorry to over run the thread with migraine but I need help here, we have been smokers for years and have grows but getting the right stain supplied has been a nightmare!

:Namaste:

also we will be growing in the greenhouse then possibly transferring to garden, maybe Tangerine Dream is not for us?

I managed to get 1 good seedling, 1 Mongoloid looking seedling, and I may have 3 that would not take. These are definitely harder to germinate.

I hope the cloning goes better.

Any of you have issues, certain strains make my migraine worse? What do you find to be the best form for pain relief.... I do tincture, cake, and pipe (I recently gave up J's because of my high stroke risk which tobacco apparently increases further) I only eat cake when nothing else works coz they knock me out for almost 24hrs and I have to continue daily family life with migraines, kids, husband, dog and housework. I average 20 migraines a month with few breaks in between.
Sorry to over run the thread with migraine but I need help here, we have been smokers for years and have grows but getting the right stain supplied has been a nightmare!

:Namaste:

also we will be growing in the greenhouse then possibly transferring to garden, maybe Tangerine Dream is not for us?

Oh no, dear Mrs. Hi, there is no overrun when talking about this plants benefits with migraine. I'm right there with you, as far as the frequency goes. I have about 23 days of pain, and very few full days(24 hours) without. The Team still doesn't know the trigger, and I don't think they're going to. Green Fluffy Bunnies takes the worst of it away, so I can at least function without redecorating the walls, but it could be better, y'know? If you don't like the cakes, try making a fudge. Make Canna Butter, and use that butter in the fudge, instead of regular butter. It's milder that way, and can be discreetly dosed whilst in public. As far as growing in the garden, if you have neighbors close, I would not suggest doing it in the open. A greenhouse, yeah, but not where everyone can see it. People have a habit of looking over the back wall, and if they see what you've got growin' there goes your security.

As far as ease of growing, I'd suggest Barney's Farm Red Cherry Berry with your climate, I think. Overcast most days and fairly high humidity, can cause rise to mold, so I would likely grow this one with those dangers.

[h=1]Barneys Farm - Red Cherry Berry[/h] Red Cherry Berry was developed for indica lovers who enjoy a cerebral high alongside a body stone. It is a cross of Barney’s Farm’s best Skunk #1 backcrossed with its Californian ancestors. The resulting strain is a very hardly plant that grows to medium height, and produces large yields. It has an extremely fruity taste and smell.

Genetics: Skunk #1 / Californian Indica
Harvest Date: Mid-October
Flowering Period: 10-11 weeks
THC Content: 14%
CBD Content: 1.2%

Red Cherry Berry (Barneys Farm) :: StrainReview :: Indoor

Red Cherry Berry

Plant-Profile about Red Cherry Berry (by Barneys Farm)

Flowering Time Indoor: Between 63 an 73 days (Average: 68 days.)
Stretch after the initiation of flowering: ~ 157 Percent
Initiation of flowering onto around 40 cm. - Final Height onto around 100 cm.
Growth Behavior: Squat; Strong; Fast; Bushy; Sturdy
Side Branches: average to many; into an average length as well as above average strongness.

The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
...can be placed close together.
...do not need much care.
...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
...are not susceptible to mold.
...looks and grow more like a Indica.
...are a good choice for beginners.
...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
Harvest, Yield, Taste, Aroma, strength and effectiveness

Yield / Quantity: The crop of this strain is great.
Buds / Leaves: The ratio of buds to leaves is very good.
Bud Structure: The dried buds are very hard and very compact.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is strong and long lasting.
Tolerance Built: slow tolerance education.
The taste / flavour of this variety recalls onto / is

Taste / Flavour Sweet; Floral; Cherry Blossom; Fruity; Tropical
The aroma / smell of this variety recalls onto / is

Aroma / Smell Sweet; Floral; Cherry Blossom; Fruity; Tropical; Peach
The weed effect

Effect / Effectiveness Head; Relaxing; Body; Calming; Narcotic
General Impression

Red Cherry Berry (Barneys Farm)
(Indoor)
is all together extremely good and very recommendable
(On average 9 Points onto a scale between 0 and 10 !)

Oh no, dear Mrs. Hi, there is no overrun when talking about this plants benefits with migraine. I'm right there with you, as far as the frequency goes. I have about 23 days of pain, and very few full days(24 hours) without. The Team still doesn't know the trigger, and I don't think they're going to. Green Fluffy Bunnies takes the worst of it away, so I can at least function without redecorating the walls, but it could be better, y'know? If you don't like the cakes, try making a fudge. Make Canna Butter, and use that butter in the fudge, instead of regular butter. It's milder that way, and can be discreetly dosed whilst in public. As far as growing in the garden, if you have neighbors close, I would not suggest doing it in the open. A greenhouse, yeah, but not where everyone can see it. People have a habit of looking over the back wall, and if they see what you've got growin' there goes your security.

As far as ease of growing, I'd suggest Barney's Farm Red Cherry Berry with your climate, I think. Overcast most days and fairly high humidity, can cause rise to mold, so I would likely grow this one with those dangers.

So kind, thank you x
mmmm nom nom fudge have to try that asap.
We're not too worried about the neighbours, we have a huge garden to hide things in and very few people can access the fence, we live in the middle of nowhere so more worried about the sheep and cows getting in lol

My consultant told me not to worry about triggers but to just know that chronic migraine is over hypersensitivity to surrounding environmental factors....... he said some people can predict really bad weather, these peeps would once have been white witches in a community, signalling when the roaming community needed to move...... I'll bet you both are v intuitive! He did also say I will need to live my life low key, with little daily changes and to avoid the certain triggers that I can. Just great, I'm 32! And yeah my husband says I'm a witch!

Aspartame and msg are the biggest food triggers for me, so we make, bake and home cook as much as possible. Apart from that the real trigger was the birth of our daughter!

Oh yeah I know what you mean and I thought it was just me that got headaches and feels like rubbish on good days too.

Red Cherry sounds good thanks for the info

I had nothing but problems with TD. Hope yours are working out better. Hey do you use anti wilt? Just a thought. I do and it really seems to work great. Kind of a wax coaling on the leaves that keepsem kind of fresh. No dome on my clone tray. I have a hamomaid cloner the areo hydro type. It worked great. I even clone some passion flower in it. They are a tad harder to clone than MMJ.
Gl and Keepem Green

My docs suggested today something that I already knew, but was today confirmed by the 2 NAYSAYER docs... High CBD strain.

I just saw this posted by Aardvark

[video=youtube;qa0nLdVJiIg]
[/video]​

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom