Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

In an unfourtunate way things are a little busy in my life as a carer at the moment but I love to pass by this journal I meant to say I looked up Yooper in the Google thinga-mi-ding :) and I have to say I am proud to know a Yooper :high-five:
And you run your journal at the same pace mine goes I like the Harmony of that :thanks:

Good evening weed YR Hope everything is going good for you. Happy Munchday

Hey Yooper Hows Everything going man? Good Vibes to you man Have a Great Week :thumb:

In an unfourtunate way things are a little busy in my life as a carer at the moment but I love to pass by this journal I meant to say I looked up Yooper in the Google thinga-mi-ding :) and I have to say I am proud to know a Yooper :high-five:
And you run your journal at the same pace mine goes I like the Harmony of that :thanks:

jaga,
My journal goes at it`s own pace, I try to keep up. Yooper made it into the dictionary. Now you know one , who`s proud to be one.

Good evening weed YR Hope everything is going good for you. Happy Munchday

beemer,
Hey ol` buddy, it all good here. Hope you and yours are the same. Have a weedtastic week.

Hey Yooper Hows Everything going man? Good Vibes to you man Have a Great Week :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Every thing`s lookin`up here. The weather is finally changing and the snow is melting. And a weedtastic week to you.

4-5-14
Update time again, with pictures even. The girls are all doing great. They are under training to do what i want them to do. Might be form of LST, don`t know for sure. Any way were going to get started.

...White Widow
IMG_030521.JPG

IMG_030422.JPG

....Silver LA
IMG_030923.JPG

IMG_030624.JPG

IMG_031024.JPG

....Stacked Kush
IMG_030725.JPG

IMG_030828.JPG

....LA Confidential
IMG_031121.JPG

IMG_031218.JPG

...Finally got this update done. Been hassling with computer for three days, couldn`t get all the pictures to load. Most likely my computer skills at work. Any way, that,s it.

Good evening weed Yooper. Your girls are looking mighty fine. :high-five: Very healthy looking also. Keep it up and happy Munchday.

your girls are looking great.......I see they are all cogo green. There won't be any yellow leaves. That stuff is great. Hey I can see spots of grass. There is hope .

beemer,
Really good to see you stoppin` by. Yes the girls are growing up. Have a good whatever day it is in your neck of the woods, my ol` . friend.

bozzo,
Hey ol` buddy the snows a melting, brown something or other is showing. The girls are doing great on the Cogo`s. Thanks again for turning me on to it. They get some every watering. Am only watering them from the bottom and giving them a quarter turn every day. Don`t see any difference. They sure are Cogo green. Later.

Looking great! :cheesygrinsmiley:

mr. cronic,
Your presence and words are appreciated. Thanks.

OMM,
Hey there ol` buddy, good to have ya come by. Yes, the snow`s melting, the sun is shining (sometimes), the summer birds are returning, (heard sandhill cranes), spring is springing, life is good.

buck,
Thanks for stopping, good to have ya around again.

buck,
Thanks for stopping, good to have ya around again.

Y R, I wish I could maintain some kind of continuity your little girls have turned into gorgeous maidens :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I came back :cheesygrinsmiley:... sup YR?

Back
Top Bottom