Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

Harley,
Good to see you stopping around again. Messed up, hit the wrong key and only got part up. Finished the second part.
Me and the "Widow" are old friends.

You been seenin the Widow huh? Funny thing about the Widow she likes to get you all high and make you feel good anytime you see her and I like to see her a lot. Her and Lucy and Liberty and Granddaddy.
Gonna try and grow some G-13 Haze, Ultimate Purple, and Thai Stick this next grow whish me luck I gonna need it Thai weed is supposed to be hard to grow and it takes a long time to flower, but I really want to rekindle my love affair with Thai Stick weed. Peace Out Bro.:peace::goodjob::thumb::bravo::circle-of-love:[/QUOTE]

Harley,
Grew the widow last time, now this time, damn I sure like her. Actually, as we speak, I be vaping the widow. Good luck with the multi strain grow. Did 4 last time. One, dr. grinspoon 100% sativa, tried to out grow my room. Had to go 12/12 before I wanted to. Wanted to let the others veg longer. Only thing I can say is to try to grow plants of similar heights. Makes it a little easier. Good luck bro.

jaga,
And a good Twotokeday to you and yours, my friend. Thanks for stopping by. Yup, two of my girls are in "jail" for the duration.

You been seenin the Widow huh? Funny thing about the Widow she likes to get you all high and make you feel good anytime you see her and I like to see her a lot. Her and Lucy and Liberty and Granddaddy.
Gonna try and grow some G-13 Haze, Ultimate Purple, and Thai Stick this next grow whish me luck I gonna need it Thai weed is supposed to be hard to grow and it takes a long time to flower, but I really want to rekindle my love affair with Thai Stick weed. Peace Out Bro.:peace::goodjob::thumb::bravo::circle-of-love:

Harley,
Grew the widow last time, now this time, damn I sure like her. Actually, as we speak, I be vaping the widow. Good luck with the multi strain grow. Did 4 last time. One, dr. grinspoon 100% sativa, tried to out grow my room. Had to go 12/12 before I wanted to. Wanted to let the others veg longer. Only thing I can say is to try to grow plants of similar heights. Makes it a little easier. Good luck bro.[/QUOTE]

Yooper Thanks Buddy and if they get too unruly off with their heads:peace::morenutes::thanks::tokin:

yooper rex sure loves the good dr. grinspoon. 100% sativa all the way.
tangerine dream is another favorite.
white widow for a do nothing day.
just a couple thoughts.
peace

Update,
Not a good one, don`t know for sure though. Last night, before going to bed (3 am), ck`d my remote read therm. gauge. Too hot at 90, run out to see and the fucking lights were on. Supposed to shut off at midnight. Some how the timer switch was set to ON. So the girls been dancing 24 on and no off time. Totally my fault, ` cause I`ve been the only one in there. All look like they handled it just fine. I sure hope so. Has any one had a similar issue ?

I think ive read of someone doing it before
plants were in flower? if so how long?
main thing is it wasn't putting in energy to reveg

mr. cronic,
OMM,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my situation. The girls are vegging. Problem occurred after transplant into final pots and put under the LED`s. They may have spent 12 days that way. They seem none the worse for wear. Hope my dumb ass didn`t screw `em up.

bozo,
Hurry up and get home, the snow needs ya.
Veg mine at 18/6, habit, I guess. Just freaked when I found them on 24/7.
Probably were that way for 12 days.

Update:
All of the girls are looking like young ladies. They are doing great, despite my efforts to the contrary. Two of the girls, Stacked Kush and Silver LA, have started their training. Don`t know what it`s called, but I call it "doing what I want `em to do". Leaving the lights on for
12 days does not seem to have affected the girls. Anyways enough of the BS, let`s look at a couple pictures

...The Lineup,
...LA Confidential,...Stacked Kush...Silver LA...White Widow
DSCN58821.JPG

...LA Confidential
DSCN58873.JPG

IMG_030021.JPG

...Silver LA
DSCN58851.JPG

DSCN58901.JPG

...Stacked Kush
DSCN58841.JPG

DSCN58891.JPG

IMG_030125.JPG

...White Widow
DSCN58913.JPG

IMG_030324.JPG

...That`s it for now. Enjoy.

looking good there Yooper if I knew they was in veg I woulda just said no worries

them girls are loving the Cogo's that will be their color all the way to finish. I stopped in Grand Rapids on the way home at the expo this weekend and one of the nutrient sales people said try his stuff when I had yellowing of the leaves and his stuff would fix it. I just laughed. And told him I did not have any yellowing of my leafs with Cogos. My friend had cuttings ready for me when I got home. Alcopocal Gold and a purple and another one called OB I think. So I have clones in the dome already. I really wanted a purple ,so I was real happy to get them. Spring has sprung with plants in the dome ,but shit it's still winter here. The deer are going to be in trouble when the fauns start dropping in the snow.:thumb:

mr. cronic,
Glad you stopped by to take a look. When I found the lights on 24/7 I freaked and thought the worst. If I would have sat down and thought about it, cause I know some people do veg at 24/7. Stoned plus a senior moment = only excuse I got. He, he, he.

bozo,
Good that you made it home in one piece. Thanks again for turning me onto the Cogo`s. Them girls of mine seem to really like it to. You didn`t waste any time at all getting` some girls growing. Signs of addiction.....to growing there ol` buddy. You are sure right about the deer, especially up here. Still got 20-21 inches on the ground, according to my snow gauge. I like them purple girls too, next seed order will have some. Good luck with the garden this summer.

PS,
Flower power tower.......sweet.

Update:
Just an observation, the girls all look like they do good, being watered from the bottom only. Growth is as good, if not better, then watering from the top. New nutes may be contributing to this also. Top inch or two of the soil is dry. Read a comment, somewhere on 420 mag, saying that the dry soil keeps the gnats in check. Don`t know, never had to deal with `em. Use a moisture meter every day, tells what I need to know.

High there Yooper
all growing beautifully:high-five:

jaga,
Hey ol` friend, ya found my journal. Only buried a few pages back, took some looking on your part. Thanks for coming by and the good words.

Back
Top Bottom