Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

beemer,
Glad you stopped by this Skunkday morning. Having trouble adjusting to this new light schedule. Don`t feel like doing much after 8 at night. That`s cutting into my getting good and stoned time. Work supposed to be done in the morning. Gonna make that cooler "air conditioner". Got everything except the elbow.

Yo there Yooper
best of days mate ,,,, things are growing real nice in this area:rollit::passitleft::theband::party::bongrip:I think you chose real good strains to grow looks an sounds like you are in for a bumper harvest:)Hey will the clones be ready around the same time as there big sisters,,or will they harvest later on:circle-of-love:

jaga,
Glad you stopped by and thanks for the good words.
Yes, the clones will mature at the same time as their big sisters.
Think I`ll be trying to reveg my girls after harvest. Gotta read up on this, never done it before. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks in advance. Any of my curmudgeonly, old fart buddies did this before ?

jaga,
Glad you stopped by and thanks for the good words.
Yes, the clones will mature at the same time as their big sisters.
Think I`ll be trying to reveg my girls after harvest. Gotta read up on this, never done it before. Any help will be much appreciated, thanks in advance. Any of my curmudgeonly, old fart buddies did this before ?

Thats what I was thinking in a way they will or are the same age as the sisters:cheer:
It will be great to watch a reveg I would like to do one in the future as well so I will be watching they look like a real pleasure to grow an they all look so strong and healthy:cheesygrinsmiley:

jaga,
Thanks for stopping by and the words of encouragement.

Harley,
They be under lock and key. I be standing by, along with my sidekick, mr. 12 ga.,he, he, he.

Back
Top Bottom