Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

bozzo,
Thanks man, you and a couple other guys have really eased my mind about my screw up. Light schedule went like this....12 off, 12 on, 24 on, 12 off, 12 on, this is 2 weeks into flower. Vegged `em for 16 weeks.
Really looking forward to July. Gonna be a blast.

Just noticed that in my last post I got the light schedule wrong. Should read.....12 on, 12 off, 24 on, 12 off, 12 on. Brain fart, senior moment, stoned to the bone, take your pick.

Good morning weed Yooper. Don't worry about the lighting thing. :loopy: You are getting way to stressed over it. :):laughtwo: Just go in there and rub your face all through the buds and you'll come out smell like something really good. It will make you day. Happy Shatterday.

beemer,
Hey ol` buddy, you know how to make me laugh. Gotta get used to this new light schedule. Never have grown using the 12 hour at night as the "lights on time" (8pm-8am). Need to take pictures and update my journal. Good to have ya stop by.

High Yooper
hope all is going sorry that I wasnt around before I have been feeling like crap an all sorts of negative stuff anyhow I am back an looks like your girls are doing wonderful ,, LA is looking real nice I want to watch her cause I think she will be a good girl to grow an it looks like you have a good sized room to grow in :thumb:
Mate them clones are looking wonderful :rollit::passitleft: Best of buds I will try to get here more often , hey it sounds like you know computers like I know computers I will sum it up with this sign ??? an I dont no a lot more than that :rofl::rofl: I have the same trouble with uploading an I loose pictures when I am sure that they have been uploaded:rofl::rofl:I count how many going in then when I go to put them in the thread there will be 1 or 2 not there :thumb: Best of days pal:circle-of-love:

jaga,
Good to see ya coming round again. No need to worry about missing a few days, we all do. So far, haven`t noticed any ill affects from my lighting fiasco.

Update,
Got sideways pictures, can not figure how to straighten them out on this system. Until I figure out how no more updates, I refuse to put sideways pictures on here.

Hello mate
thank the Lord the lighting thing was ok ,,, I heard some where on here that as long as the girls in question have a good female Gene then they can pull through a lot without going Hermie I understand your worry though I had a spell of putting the lights on or off by sometimes half an hour,,,and so far I have been fine:thumb::circle-of-love:

Update,
Got sideways pictures, can not figure how to straighten them out on this system. Until I figure out how no more updates, I refuse to put sideways pictures on here.

Most of us see side ways anyway yooper. :Namaste:

Yooper sorry I haven't stopped by but I canceled my subscription for a couple weeks to get rid of some email notifications I was getting that the admins could fix but I'm back now and your girls look amazing. As far as the sideways pictures I too have the same problem so now I don't take any sideways pictures to post.

I have a new journal Harley grows multiple strains no link yet but stop by if you get time keep 'em green buddy

Update,
Time for an overdue one. New computer and operating system had me befuddled. Think I got the picture snafu worked out, in a round a bout way. Any way here`s goes.

..LA Confidential
29215.JPG

29414.JPG

29314.JPG

..White Widow
29146.JPG

29012.JPG

..Silver LA
28814.JPG

28914.JPG

..Stacked Kush
28614.JPG

28713.JPG

..The girls with the clones in front
IMG_036330.JPG

IMG_036417.JPG

That`s all I got. Peace.

PS,
The clones are all Silver LA. This is 2 1/2 weeks into flowering.

Wow your girls are looking oh so fine yooper. Very nice deep color and the picture of health. Fantastic job for an old fart :high-five::thumb:

Wow your girls are looking oh so fine yooper. Very nice deep color and the picture of health. Fantastic job for an old fart :high-five::thumb:

From one old fart to another...Thanks, for stopping by and the good words.

O Yeah Yopper
:woohoo:man the White Widow is looking so full and all of them like Beemer said are a wonderful picture of health :passitleft:I was looking on in awe thinking that your clones are bigger than any of the two in my tent :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Glad you came by. White Widow has 6 tops. 2 clones on left were 4 inches when taken. 2 clones on right are the 2 tops from the Silver LA, taken at 16 inches, to control height. Still ended up having to bend the tallest top over.

That is Cogo green. Great show yoop. happy green day to you .:thumb:

Sure is Cogo green. Thanks for the good words and the Cogo`s suggestion. Gonna last me another year or two.

yep .I wonder what I'll do with that big bottle of cal-mag I bought 2 years ago.lol

The same thing I`m gonna do with my leftover nutes....watch `em collect dust in the corner.

Good morning weed yooper. It's Skunkday so time to relax and have some fun. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom