Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

Try "Off Topic" forum under "miscellaneous". Done made some comments and started a thread (think that`s what it`s called), that may get me in trouble.

Yoop.. Troubles my middle name. Wow that sounded just like some old western movie. You know right before we ride off to hit the train with the miners payroll on board! Ha! Heck Yoop they can't hit all of us!

Mosby's Rangers had this man that rode with them whose name was Harry Hatcher. They nicknamed the ,man 'Deadly'.
One time the band of guerillas was sniping in a long range fire fight with a bunch of Union calvary. Hatcher rode up and said, If you're gonna fight, then fight. If you're gonna run, then run. But stop whatever this damned nonsense is." Some times you just gotta roll up your sleeves and pitch into them.

Howdy yooper. Head back over it hasn't changed. It's actually better. We can post dam any thing and not get into trouble. Happy Weedsday

Update,
Here we go. The training my girls have been going through is finally becoming visible. Hope the pictures are able to show it. The girls are about 15 weeks old. Gonna try to veg `em another week or two.

...Stacked Kush
DSCN59001.JPG
DSCN58991.JPG

...LA Confidential
DSCN58962.JPG
DSCN58971.JPG
DSCN58982.JPG

...White Widow
DSCN58943.JPG
DSCN58951.JPG

...SilverLA
DSCN58922.JPG
DSCN58931.JPG

..Well that`s the pictures I managed to post. Had 6 others, no idea what happened to `em. Enjoy.

Yooper those are looking fantastic. :goodjob::thumb::bravo::cheer::cheer::bravo::thumb::goodjob: The leaves are huge and really healthy looking. Happy Shatterday

Yooper those are looking fantastic. :goodjob::thumb::bravo::cheer::cheer::bravo::thumb::goodjob: The leaves are huge and really healthy looking. Happy Shatterday

beemer,
Glad you stopped by and took a look. Thanks for good words, Mr. Short Time.

looking good Yooper :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Can always count on you making the rounds, thanks man.

Hey! yooper...give me back my Green Thumbs........they sure look good Buddy!:green_heart::grinjoint:

OMM,
Only gonna borrow `em, cause yours are green enough to share. Happy to have ya stop by.

Installed top half of containment cage on remaining 3 girls. Very close to flipping lights to 12/12 and begin flowering.

Hey there Yooper
I made it for the update again , I am loving the way that its getting together now:cheer: O an the 6 pictures that went missing try not to worry it happens every time I try to upload pictures I end up loosing some in the upload almost every time for the last 3or 4 times take care pal an the very best of days an buds to ya:circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Yooper. Hope your day is going good. Happy Thurweed Day

beemer,
Hey, ol` bddy, good to have ya stop by. Been working on getting my new computer up and going. Wife said she finally got tired of listening to me cuss and swear at my old one, so she bought me a new one. Took pictures yesterday, but can`t get `em to load. Switched the lights to 12/12 today. Hopefully I can get an update posted soon.

Good evening weed Yooper. New computer is a good thing. Your girls were looking good the other day so new that you have put them on 12/12 you will soon be a happy man. Happy Freeweed Day

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom