Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

OK, OK, OK. I get the message. I must apologize to all my friends and enemies for slacking off and neglecting my journal. No excuses `cause I got none. Not even a brain fart or senior moment.

Update,
4-19-14, been awhile since the last update, so here it goes. The girls are now 13-13 1/2 weeks old and growing like weeds. All 4 of `em seem to be going along with their training program. The goal was to have one branch go up on the outside of each side and maybe one up the middle. I used "fuzzy sticks", they resemble large pipe cleaners, to hold the branches to the cage. Get`em in the arts and crafts department.

...Stacked Kush
DSCN58922.JPG

DSCN58931.JPG

...White Widow
DSCN58943.JPG
DSCN58951.JPG

...LA Confidential
DSCN58962.JPG
DSCN58971.JPG
DSCN58982.JPG

...Silver LA
DSCN58991.JPG
DSCN59001.JPG

Thanks for your patience and for stopping by to take a look.

Good evening weed YR Your girls are looking very nice and healthy. It's about time you gave us some pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley: Must be the snow giving you a headache and you can't see straight. :rofl: Happy Sativaday or Skunkday when you see this.

beemer,
Good to have you stop by for a look, thanks, man.

mr. cronic,
Thanks for coming around and checking things out.

you better get them in bloom or you are gonna have monsters!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

you better get them in bloom or you are gonna have monsters!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

buck,
You`re right, they will turn into monsters. Gonna have to flip the switch soon. Thinking about making clones out of the 2 tops on the Silver LA. That`s the unruly one. She`s a foot taller then the others.

Cogo`s Green Girls, nice ring to it. Think the Cogo`s is doing a great job. Gotta rearrange my grow room in the next day or two. Will take two clones from the Silver LA to help keep her under control. Also want the other 3 girls to veg a while longer. Bigger girls = bigger yield. Mo` buds, Mo` buds, Mo` buds.

My 420 friends, yes all of you old farts and curmudgeons. I went and did it, took 2 clones from the Silver LA. So far all`s well. Now the wild girl is under control (for the time being any way).

Hey Yoop! I've been prowling around watching you work. I'm actually pretty good at that...leaning on a shovel...
pointing out crap that we need to do. In your case ...I got nothing. They look great! Outstanding job there Bud!

Hey Yoop! I've been prowling around watching you work. I'm actually pretty good at that...leaning on a shovel...
pointing out crap that we need to do. In your case ...I got nothing. They look great! Outstanding job there Bud!

That's the conclusion I have come to. I have been reading posts of plant problems... over nutrient /under nutrient / magnesium deficiency, lock out . leaves turned up, leaves turned down, oh yea don't forget PHPHPHPH, Shit you name it. That's why I love Cogo's. one and done.

:passitleft::bravo::bravo:

That's the conclusion I have come to. I have been reading posts of plant problems... over nutrient /under nutrient / magnesium deficiency, lock out . leaves turned up, leaves turned down, oh yea don't forget PHPHPHPH, Shit you name it. That's why I love Cogo's. one and done.

:passitleft::bravo::bravo:

uth,
bozzo,
Hey guys, glad you stopped by for a look and thanks for the words of encouragement.
uth, with your pedigree that means a lot.
bozzo, you`re right, it`s the Cogo`s.

Good evening weed Yooper. Hope your day has been a good one. :high-five:

Try "Off Topic" forum under "miscellaneous". Done made some comments and started a thread (think that`s what it`s called), that may get me in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom