Tangerine Dream

After reading all this.... I can't believe I spent $55 on these seeds. First attempt wasn't viable, popped but then died. I was really looking for a sativa with some CBD that would be nice. Can anyone suggest an alternate strain in case these suck as badly as they apparently did back in 2011? I got mine in October 2015 from Southern Oregon Seeds in the U.S.

Sent using 420

I tried Tangerine Dream 3 times before I got it right... she definitely turned out to be worth the effort!

DSCF5652.JPG

This one is a bit tricky. First, she is tricky to grow, but worse, she is hard to cure out correctly. For the first two weeks of the cure I did not think much of this harsh little troublemaker. She was, in my book, a not smooth smoke.

Then, one day recently, a miracle happened. Within a couple of days, she got smooth. Her potency just about doubled too. You have to be patient with this one and keep burping her... she will convert nicely when given a chance.

The smoke is very dense and at first taste you can start to tell there is a fruit in there... it is on the exhale that you taste it, an earthy tangerine. The high starts coming in immediately and on the first hit you know this is going to be some good smoke. You first feel it in the base of your neck and shoulders, about the same time your head checks in and lets you know that a strong mellow has invaded. Don't plan on doing anything for a while after smoking Tangerine Dream, for she will relax you to the point that it will be easy to take a nap or relax into some playful frolicking. I like Tangerine Dream a lot... she brings a very nice mood to her party.

Growing 1 tangerine dream (freebie seed) with my slh grow. It's topped and has 4 tops, 5 and a half feet tall and positioned between lights. No issues at all. Just now showing a slight N deficiency or calmag. here's a pic at day 28 and can say it's fattened up a bit since, as now at day 32, will post again with 5 week pic.
4weee_002.JPG

Morning day 35 and WOW is it yellowing fast. Virtually overnight fans going yellow. Today is fert day, using biobizz nutes, we'll see what happens.
wee5_001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom