Barney's Farm for Vanilla Kush and got Tangerine Dream for CBD comparison

stopnervepain

Kush is something I could stay away from. Clogged sinuses are enough for me to cringe everytime I hear the name Kush in reference to Mary. Then, researchers say a new strain called Vanilla Kush has CBD percentages upward of 15%. Now, I vowed to have other CBD strains at Barneys and avoid Vanilla KUSH altogether. I wasn't sure all the staff serving was knowledgable of the THC/CBD content percentages per strain. Seeing nothing I could remember me wanting after finally making it there I wound up with VANILLA KUSH. If you have nerve pain and have been to the E.R. or private Dr. for a Cortizone/Cortisol injection you will definitely notice the similarity when smoking Vanilla Kush. As much as I despise Kush, though I love indicas, its medicinal effect is undeniable. Its KUSH! I would like to deny it. I can't! I have a reflex nerve disorder as well as other neural pains and I felt like I could jump on a trampoline after smoking it. I didn't taste any hint of Vanilla. The exhale was smooth like white chocolate though. The CBD content is official compared to the Tangerine Dream they had that they said had high CBD content. I considered the cross Vanilla Kush x Tangerine Dream(Orange Creamsickle Dream) for the tangerine oil taste with the kush's effect. Blue Dream is better than Tangerine Dream to me. The alleviation of pain level is about an eight in the blue and seven in the tangerine for me. Vanilla Kush had me on cloud 9.

Back
Top Bottom