Things finally didn't happen as planned. Only 1 Dinachem sprouted out of 3 and 2 BG41 so I dropped a humboldt Green crack seed I had received as a gift. My favorite meds so that s cool afterwards!
Same grow space 4'x2'x6'. I will figure how long I ll veg them in a couple of days when they get used to the new environment.
They look nothing close to my last growth in terms of speed of growth. But this is cause they started in little plastic cups. I really hope they will get used to their new place quickly. I cleaned everything and made everything to have the best airflow possible. Air is coming from the bottom and the top.
I think if everything is alright, as soon as they will spread roots (they were transplanted 2 hours before the pics) they will start to grow fast like the last grow. I did my best not to disturb them by cutting around the plastic bottles gently then put them in their final holes with some TNC Mycorrmax. We'll see in the upcoming days!