Green Gelato From Seed: Thin Mint Cookies x Sunset Sherbet

20203718123716~2.jpg
20204418124448~3.jpg

Well this one hasn't quite showed the cloudy Trichombs I am looking for yet but they are filling out nicely. The other 3 plants have lots of white pistols still........
20203718123716~2.jpg
20204418124448~3.jpg

Well one plant has pretty much stopped producing white Pistols and has a few amber Tricombs but you have to look hard to find them. This variety AK 47 extreme does not have the Tricomb coverage of the last crop which had Tricombs on even the top fan leaves. I have cut off a bud to test a couple of days ago and will light it up in a few more days when dry. These plants started pretty small in stature but seemed to fill out with lots of time. My next crop is going to be Parmesan by Victory seeds and I will probably be ordering from Ace seeds for Malawi and golden Tiger strains to try some Sativa's again .......

So I chopped down one plant a couple of days ago and trimmed and hung to dry. The trimmed sugar leaves I decided to try and use it sort like a cob. So I wrapped the one ounce of sugar leaves up tightly then vacuum packed it and put it in a slow cooker for the next 24 hours. We will see what we get with this.....

So I was grinding up some feminized Gelato from 2019 and to my total surprise I found what looks like a good seed in it.? Its been two years but I don't remember any herms and their was defiantly no male plants....

U get the odd one. The GG how many weeks you on. Mine won’t stop growing.never had this issue last time it’s a clone the seed had stopped pushing out pistons by now last time.

CDCB5D54-5430-447D-A633-8ABFE800601E.jpeg

U get the odd one. The GG how many weeks you on. Mine won’t stop growing.never had this issue last time it’s a clone the seed had stopped pushing out pistons by now last time.

CDCB5D54-5430-447D-A633-8ABFE800601E.jpeg
my records show the first plant was chopped at 8 weeks and the last ones about 2 weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom