John Mac's First Grow Using The Dutchman's Method For Blue Mystic 2019

I am at the exact same stage in my grow and mine are even smaller.

Attachments

• day92.jpg
    day92.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 35
Day 11 ( and day 2 for seed 3 )

Both seedlings look droopy this morning so gave 500ml water and 1ml of voodo juice each so hopefully will perk them up. Still not much leaf growth yet.

Watering in circle a few inches away from seedling to try get roots to search. no run off yet as just watering little but often ( usually second or third day )

Day 14 - no change really. Been advised to put a humidity dome on. So hat is on and will leave light on 24 hours.
Day 4 for seedling. Growing well

Day 15 - had humidity dome on for 24 hours and light been in 24 / 0. Poor wee seedling looking sad.
Day 5 for third seedling. It’s looking nearly same size as the 15 day olds!

Day 16. ( day 6 for third )

Thanks to advice And after doing a bit fault finding I have found out that the crappy ph meter I had I broke. It was showing everything at 7. When I bought new ph meter and shows the water I been using is 8.5.
I have now adjusted the water to 6 and flushed them through to the point of run off. So as long as I have not drowned the poor wee fellas hopefully they will perk up soon
Have also removed the humidity dome and raised the light back up to 36” and put back on a 18/6 light schedule.
Don’t think they will need watering for a while but will definitely be monitoring the ph from now.
Thanks again sask420grow

Hey @madforit2012 - nice setup.
Your plants are doing alright but there is definitely something a bit off.
How often are you watering? what is the distance between the light and your plants?

I'll be around to help where i can! Happy growing :snowboating:

Hey @madforit2012 - nice setup.
Your plants are doing alright but there is definitely something a bit off.
How often are you watering? what is the distance between the light and your plants?

I'll be around to help where i can! Happy growing :snowboating:

Yeah, it's hard to tell. Soil is always looking dry. Idk if there was mention of temps/humidity, but I would have something over them holding moisture in.

More info would def help figure things out.

Day 21 ( day 11 ) still looking ok. Small
Growth.
Hello and thanks for the messages. I am only watering lightly ( apart from the flush ) every 2 or three days depending on when it need is. Then it’s just 500ml or so.
The light I have is a mars pro led 300w and is 36 inches away. The temps are roughly 26 degree and humidity about 55 to 60 percent.
I think the ph of water was a massive problem as it has killed the first leaves but since then I have new growth and the third seedling has no brown leaves at all as it was started 10 days later and I sorted the ph problem by then. There is still something up as they are growing so slow. Just hoping that it’s all happening underneath and they will shoot you soon.

Back
Top Bottom