FishEyedFool’s First Grow, 2019

Beautiful plants. Beautiful view. I remember it well. I see you like the quieter places in that area as well. The beach there is absolutely stunning in person. Rest up and enjoy.
Yeah, the quieter places are becoming harder to find down here, as you know. We spent a week, for the previous three years, around the 30A area - just so that we weren't stacked on top of one another on the beach. Since we spent a week in Olympic National Park this summer, we both needed our beach fix, since we missed it this year. Mission accomplished.

Yeah, the quieter places are becoming harder to find down here, as you know. We spent a week, for the previous three years, around the 30A area - just so that we weren't stacked on top of one another on the beach. Since we spent a week in Olympic National Park this summer, we both needed our beach fix, since we missed it this year. Mission accomplished.

Not since I was around 21. Can't say I ever will again. Camped out down there with some friends. I dreamed the tent blew away in a storm. The next night it collapsed in one right on top of us. :D Cue Twilight Zone music.

Damn man!

My apologies!

I don’t know when or where it stopped giving me notifications, but I missed a lot! I really need to find that watched thread page and watch everyone’s thread that way, then relying on my notifications.

A lot has changed since I’ve been here!

(Walks up with a walker and a long a** beard)

Looking fantastic!!! :drool::adore:

Damn man!

My apologies!

I don’t know when or where it stopped giving me notifications, but I missed a lot! I really need to find that watched thread page and watch everyone’s thread that way, then relying on my notifications.

A lot has changed since I’ve been here!

(Walks up with a walker and a long a** beard)

Looking fantastic!!! :drool::adore:
No apologies needed, my friend. Thanks for checking in. I'm certainly pleased with how things are progressing so far. That JH3 is getting massive, but I think she's finally rolling to a stop. She's 46" (117cm) above the soil and about 58" from the floor. I feel like Mr. @greenjeans, over here. I may have to break out the chainsaw and ladder, come harvest time.

Good morning, everyone. I trust that everyone had a great weekend. I had one of those weekends that require a few days of recovery (because I'm an old man). I helped an old friend build a deck on the back of his house (this is the friend that works for the beer distributor). In 96 degree weather. About 4 hours into the project, I was already fighting cramps in my legs, from dehydration. I determined that I drink too much beer, and not enough water - but I made it through and now I have a very grateful friend, which makes me feel good. I also gave him my old 4-wheeler that I haven't used in several years because I no longer hunt. He needs two knee replacements (he has surgery scheduled for the Spring) and he is a big hunter (that is his true passion). He was telling me a couple of weeks ago that he didn't think he was going to be able to hunt this year, because of his knees being in such poor shape. I had been trying to determine what I was going to do with that 4-wheeler, and when he told me that, I knew exactly what to do with it. It brought a tear to his eye when I handed him the title to the ATV. He's the type of friend that would do the same for me, if I was in need. Seeing that look on his face was worth way more to me than the $2,000 dollars that I could have possibly made, off the sale of it. I'll share one funny thing he said (well it was funny to me) on Saturday. He was generally complaining about his neighbors doing this or that. Then he said, "they're just a bunch of sorry potheads". One of these days, I'm going to share with him that I smoke, but that didn't seem to be the right time.

Anyhoo, not much to report, really. JH1 is mostly cloudy with a threat of amber. I'm not going to predict any longer how much time she has before harvest. I can't find those few amber trichomes that I found the other day. All that I see now are clear to cloudy. I'll just keep feeding her until there is no longer any question as to when to harvest her. JH3 has finally finished with her stretch, I think. And "little miss underachiever" is starting to build some cute little buds.

JH1.jpg

JH1c.jpg

This is why I call JH2, "little miss underachiever". She's sitting next to JH3...
JH1and2.jpg

And all three in the tent...
All.jpg

Much love, to all.

A friend in knee is a friend indeed.

Great story, pothead. :D Keep doing you and Roll Tide, brother.

That's good stuff, Al :laughtwo:. Roll Tide.

This body is ready for the time change so I'm barely awake. Imagine if I had a fully functioning brain. :D

Come on, man. You mean to tell me that this gem came from a partially functional brain? You're just being modest.

I feel like Paco from Waterboy standing outside Mama's hospital room "I am not what you would call a handsome man. The Good Lord Chose not to bless me with charm...or athletic ability...or a fully functioning brain..." The sun just came up somewhere behind all these snow clouds. I'm telling you, this time we're on is messing me up. :)

Good morning, everyone. I trust that everyone had a great weekend. I had one of those weekends that require a few days of recovery (because I'm an old man). I helped an old friend build a deck on the back of his house (this is the friend that works for the beer distributor). In 96 degree weather. About 4 hours into the project, I was already fighting cramps in my legs, from dehydration. I determined that I drink too much beer, and not enough water - but I made it through and now I have a very grateful friend, which makes me feel good. I also gave him my old 4-wheeler that I haven't used in several years because I no longer hunt. He needs two knee replacements (he has surgery scheduled for the Spring) and he is a big hunter (that is his true passion). He was telling me a couple of weeks ago that he didn't think he was going to be able to hunt this year, because of his knees being in such poor shape. I had been trying to determine what I was going to do with that 4-wheeler, and when he told me that, I knew exactly what to do with it. It brought a tear to his eye when I handed him the title to the ATV. He's the type of friend that would do the same for me, if I was in need. Seeing that look on his face was worth way more to me than the $2,000 dollars that I could have possibly made, off the sale of it. I'll share one funny thing he said (well it was funny to me) on Saturday. He was generally complaining about his neighbors doing this or that. Then he said, "they're just a bunch of sorry potheads". One of these days, I'm going to share with him that I smoke, but that didn't seem to be the right time.

Anyhoo, not much to report, really. JH1 is mostly cloudy with a threat of amber. I'm not going to predict any longer how much time she has before harvest. I can't find those few amber trichomes that I found the other day. All that I see now are clear to cloudy. I'll just keep feeding her until there is no longer any question as to when to harvest her. JH3 has finally finished with her stretch, I think. And "little miss underachiever" is starting to build some cute little buds.

JH1.jpg

JH1c.jpg

This is why I call JH2, "little miss underachiever". She's sitting next to JH3...
JH1and2.jpg

And all three in the tent...
All.jpg

Much love, to all.

Great job with your flowering plants! They look marvellous!! I bet they smell A-(wait for it)-mazing! Amazing! Their looking great brother!

Great story about your friend! It’s really nice to have solid friends! And your one of them!! :bravo:

Good on you brother!! I bet it means a lot to him!!

:passitleft:

Lol! @Alafornia you crack me up!! :rofl:

Great job with your flowering plants! They look marvellous!! I bet they smell A-(wait for it)-mazing! Amazing! Their looking great brother!

Great story about your friend! It’s really nice to have solid friends! And your one of them!! :bravo:

Good on you brother!! I bet it means a lot to him!!

:passitleft:

Lol! @Alafornia you crack me up!! :rofl:
Thanks, BLS. They do smell A - mazing. And I'd like to take this moment to congratulate you on your nomination for MOTM. I've already cast my vote for someone else - aw hell, who am I kidding - I voted for you, my friend. All nominees are deserving, but none are more deserving. How bout them Steelers taking it to Cincy, last night? Amma right?

Thanks, BLS. They do smell A - mazing. And I'd like to take this moment to congratulate you on your nomination for MOTM. I've already cast my vote for someone else - aw hell, who am I kidding - I voted for you, my friend. All nominees are deserving, but none are more deserving. How bout them Steelers taking it to Cincy, last night? Amma right?

Thanks brother! I’m a lil down on my self today. So this really helps man! Thanks bro!!

I appreciate the love and support!:circle-of-love:

Yeah the Steelers has a great game last night! It sucks not having cable to watch the game, but I will survive! Nice to get the first win of the season lol

There sure are a lot of buds on that pretty little lady...
Thanks, carcass. Yeah, she's filling in nicely. And from the looks of it, she may be the frostiest of the bunch. She's 2 - 3 weeks behind JH1 but I believe she may be loaded with more trichomes, already...
JH1 is going to fill that need nicely-you're going to get some good weight off that girl !
From your keyboard to God's ears...

Back
Top Bottom