Niwashi's First Grow

I'll sit back and watch...

I use FloraKleen. I stayed with one nutrient manufacturer for my grow. I wanted to avoid any possible interaction that might have decreased my harvest.

WRT the 'scope... I bought this one, and had the same problem you do. I'll get a stand for it before I need to harvest again. The Carson is not stable enough in my hands to use on the plants.

full

Microscopes Digital and Handheld

Day 57

Mmmm buddzzz are getting big. I can't say if it's the dry KoolBloom as it's my first grow, but the plant has definitely taken off since the last update. I noticed my water levels were dropping a bit and my PPMs were up over 2100 so I mixed up 4 gal of tap with a 1/4 cup of bloom, 1 tbsp micro, one tbsp CaliMagic and 1tbsp dry koolbloom and added it to the res along with the regular dose of Z7. This brought my PPMs down to around 2000 and they have since further dropped to 1920. I do think I'm right on the line of pushing the plant and over stressing her as some yellow spots have appeared on the fan leaf closest to the light. This is only on one leaf. What do you guys think? Am I going too hard with the nutes?

Day 58 of flower

@JustMeds thanks for the feedback. I added some more tap water to the res and running the recirculation pump for 5mins I'm reading 1620ppm. I'm sure this will fluctuate a bit ove the next few hours as I don't have perfectly even water flow to all of the buckets so I will report back later with the stabilized ppm. In the meantime here are some pics!

Alright, time for some more pics. Buds are continuing to swell, plant is still looking great. I also was able to pop some clones of a white widow and started another thread for that journey.

Niwashi Tries Monster Cropping

And the white widow mother :)

Day 62 of Flower

She’s continuing to fill out. I added 1/2 cup of overdrive to the red and now its sitting at 1930 PPM. Haven’t been able to take my PH in 2 days as my meter died, but I have a new one being delivered tomorrow. She still looks happy so I’m not going to attempt to adjust PH until I get the meter in. Trichromes are still looking pretty clear, but definitely developing.

I also modified the feed line to accept a 4 port drip manifold so I can top feed during the first week with the next batch. I lost one seedling this run because I had to kill the top feed to keep temps down when I was running the babies in the single tote. It is set up so that water will circulate through the system, and the top feed will run at the same time.

@JustMeds my old one was all over the place. It would read one number, say 1930 in the res and all buckets, then 2 hours later, it would read 1720 and if I check again a few hours later it would be reading 1930 again. No rhyme or reason. This one is proving to give me the same number, and also pick up slight changes. My old meter is reading 2030ppm and the new one is reading 1652ppm, which makes a ton more sense. I thought that I was pushing too hard, but it looks like my old meter was just reading low/inconsistent. Glad I picked up a new one!

Back
Top Bottom