First Time Grower

Ok sounds good.
Okay so I watered them with Grow Micro Bloom and added the Sensi Cal Mag Xtra. When I tested the pH it was perfect 6.5. But when I measured the run off it was 5.39 :(. I sprinkled some dolomitic lime on the top layer before I watered and mixed in to the top soil. Hopefully that will help correct the problem! I didn’t put very much lime should I just wait till next water and see what the run off is?
354121B5-5A26-41D7-9CC9-C4320FD51A55.jpeg
D87B0E85-B31B-425B-90CF-783FD03E91A3.jpeg
image.jpg

Get rid of that ph tester you have in the soil. Lol I threw mine in the garbage as fast as I put it in my cart thinking it would be a good buy... :laughtwo: (you really don’t have to I’m just buggin)

proper way to test the ph of your soil is do a slurry test. Checking the run off is (In lack of a better term) pointless.:thumb:

Get rid of that ph tester you have in the soil. Lol I threw mine in the garbage as fast as I put it in my cart thinking it would be a good buy... :laughtwo: (you really don’t have to I’m just buggin)

proper way to test the ph of your soil is do a slurry test. Checking the run off is (In lack of a better term) pointless.:thumb:
I am hoping that all will be well now

UPDATE DAY 30!

Okay so I think I nipped the problem in the but with the help of a few of you guys! I believe it was a cal/mag def. Since I fed them yesterday with nutes and cal mag I didn’t see an increase in spotting or yellowing. Glad I caught it when I did, although it did leave some nice damage. The one plant that has been the dwarf of the group definitely got hit the hardest! I am thinking I will see some good new growth in the next week as the plants establish there roots in these pots!
24D2A492-63E7-4AD6-9CD0-CFBF400E0A2D.jpeg
6A63DFE8-C06E-440F-A3BC-CD55DF254E6F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom