First Ever Grow Need Help! DWC

Here's some pictures of the three girls I have now so you can see how big they are getting I will post pics of the clone when I get it. I know it's already been topped.
IMG_20191128_160349.jpg
IMG_20191128_160344.jpg
IMG_20191128_160338.jpg
Wow I love these domes of weed man! Very cool. I'm pretty dang new but I think it isn't gonna make a hill of beans however you choose to do it. Myself I just change the timer from 18/6 to 12/12 and bam they are in flower. Cheers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Wow I love these domes of weed man! Very cool. I'm pretty dang new but I think it isn't gonna make a hill of beans however you choose to do it. Myself I just change the timer from 18/6 to 12/12 and bam they are in flower. Cheers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:
Thanks! Man first time I've ever grown so far I'm sure happy with it. Yeah I'm think I will just switch straight to 12 and 12

Biologically, flowering is triggered when a certain hormone is allowed to accumulate by subjecting the plant to a sufficient period without red/far-red light. Anything less is just wasting time. You don’t need to baby this plant.

Well so sorry I've been gone for so long, it's just been crazy with Christmas coming up and all of that. Today is day 41 from sprout and the last day of veg tonight instead of 18 hour of light they will only get 12 and tomorrow I will consider day 1 post flip. I will post some pics later today so you can see what they look like and the flip.

Back
Top Bottom