First Ever Grow Need Help! DWC

I have a question for all the wonderful growers here. A friend of mine is dropping off a clone today after work. It's Acapulco gold I believe. He doesn't have room and offered it to me. I couldn't say no. Now the three plants I have are getting pretty big. I was planning on doing a Rez change tomorrow then flipping in one week. But now that I'm getting the clone I don't know what to do as I only have the one tent. I do have 2 lights in the tent I could try and set something up outside the tent for the clone but I'd rather have it all in the tent. I also really want to flip as they are getting big and I'm anxious for some of my own grown stuff. As this is my first ever grow I have none any advice? Could I just plant the clone in a dwc bucket leave it for a week and flip anyways and just see what I get or go an extra week of 18 and 6 which id rather not do but if need be I can.

Here's some pictures of the three girls I have now so you can see how big they are getting I will post pics of the clone when I get it. I know it's already been topped.
IMG_20191128_160349.jpg
IMG_20191128_160344.jpg
IMG_20191128_160338.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191128_160349.jpg
    IMG_20191128_160349.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20191128_160344.jpg
    IMG_20191128_160344.jpg
    900.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20191128_160338.jpg
    IMG_20191128_160338.jpg
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 33
Aloha Gutter!

Why not just up pot to a bigger pot of soil and let it ride. You get a side by side comparison between dwc and soil. I have a suspicion that clone is gonna stretch quite a bit when you flip the lights to 12/12 and I bet it’s flowering time may be a bit longer then the other strains you have going. White Widow and green crack are fast finishers. Just a thought and best of luck either way with what you choose to do!! Aloha!

Aloha Gutter!

Why not just up pot to a bigger pot of soil and let it ride. You get a side by side comparison between dwc and soil. I have a suspicion that clone is gonna stretch quite a bit when you flip the lights to 12/12 and I bet it’s flowering time may be a bit longer then the other strains you have going. White Widow and green crack are fast finishers. Just a thought and best of luck either way with what you choose to do!! Aloha!
Welcome @Sunnyskies!! Glad to have you!!

Well a little too late. Lol. I did think of that but I have no soil or any of that and I already had the Dec stuff. I have an auto seed I started. If it sprouts I'm going to do it in soil I now have a pot of soil to transfer it too and that gives me time to look into what medium I will be planting it in. I will post pictures of the transplanted clone when lights come back on. I left quite a bit of soil on the roots and put it in the dwc net pot. Hoping the roots grow down into the water. I put the clay pebbles on top to the soil I put in the net pot. I figure I will have to add clay pebbles as the soil falls through. But that's fine.

I'm sure it will the question is how soon.
It had pretty good roots. Its way behind my other three but funny enough it's the tallest. I'm sure that will change under my light as hopefully those roots crave the water and grow right to it. And also hopefully it grows into a nice little bush instead of a bean pole lol

Welcome @Sunnyskies!! Glad to have you!!

Well a little too late. Lol. I did think of that but I have no soil or any of that and I already had the Dec stuff. I have an auto seed I started. If it sprouts I'm going to do it in soil I now have a pot of soil to transfer it too and that gives me time to look into what medium I will be planting it in. I will post pictures of the transplanted clone when lights come back on. I left quite a bit of soil on the roots and put it in the dwc net pot. Hoping the roots grow down into the water. I put the clay pebbles on top to the soil I put in the net pot. I figure I will have to add clay pebbles as the soil falls through. But that's fine.

Aloha Gutter!

Nothin wrong with that! Just gotta let the plants do what they do. Either way the plants you already have established look like they are gonna be beasts! Subbed in for the ride. Sending positive thoughts and vibes!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom