First Ever Grow Need Help! DWC

Hey Gutter,
I ran your current dosing through my nutrient calculator and this is an elemental breakdown of what you are using (from post #221):

EAA06C78-2013-48CC-9A39-123B6C19305F.png

That’s an insane level of just about everything!

This is the dosing I would recommend:

EF9E8032-4402-43AA-B89E-FF2BB2E17BFA.png

Hey Gutter,
I ran your current dosing through my nutrient calculator and this is an elemental breakdown of what you are using (from post #221):

I think I may have confused myself and you at the same time when I posted my Rez change numbers. The numbers I posted was the total amount I put in for 3 gallons of ro water. If I'm reading your calculator right your suggesting 4ml/ gal of micro I put 11ml in 3 gallons which would be 3.6ml/ gal? Basically I think I may already be using your recommended dose I just confused us? Does that make sense?

LOL I pretty much live in a state of confusion. :ganjamon:

Where did the 1000 ppm come from? If you used the dosing in post #221 in 3 gallons of RO, you should have seen something like 335 ppm on your TDS meter.

LOL I pretty much live in a state of confusion. :ganjamon:

Where did the 1000 ppm come from? If you used the dosing in post #221 in 3 gallons of RO, you should have seen something like 335 ppm on your TDS meter.
I have no idea because I'm using new ro buddie and it has 0ppm before I add anything. Has to be from the rhizo blast and or the hydro sparkle.the two plants I left are now under 900ppm. The one I changed was at 700 after I did the Rez change I'll update with new ppms in an hour at lights on.

Okay, now we’re talking about a whole different scene - not excess, but just deficiency - much easier to address.

This is your current dosing per gallon:

1C1D6964-B54B-488E-92E1-2B9C6A6DA0C9.jpeg

Probably a little low at this point. You might try bumping it up a bit - like this:

02B1862A-9264-4158-A7F7-3A92FB68D617.jpeg

Okay, now we’re talking about a whole different scene - not excess, but just deficiency - much easier to address.

This is your current dosing per gallon:

1C1D6964-B54B-488E-92E1-2B9C6A6DA0C9.jpeg

Probably a little low at this point. You might try bumping it up a bit - like this:

02B1862A-9264-4158-A7F7-3A92FB68D617.jpeg
Okay well I did a Rez change today already. I'm fairly close to what your calculator shows there. However the change I did today was less of everything but I'm not far behind what it shows. And with the other two things added in I'm at 700ppm I think I will leave them for tonight. Unless you think I should add something tonight?

Thanks for doing all of that for me!

Okay well I did a Rez change today already. I'm fairly close to what your calculator shows there. However the change I did today was less of everything but I'm not far behind what it shows. And with the other two things added in I'm at 700ppm I think I will leave them for tonight. Unless you think I should add something tonight?

Thanks for doing all of that for me!

You’re very welcome. I’m happy to be able to help. The sparkle and blast are likely boosting the ppms, and frankly, are probably not needed if you’re changing your rez often enough.
:surf:

Yeah I think that too but I got them because I was getting a little root rot. Or what I thought was root rot.

Are you referring to the tinted roots that you saw earlier? Were they also slimy and smell like rotting vegetation? If not, it might have just been the Orca (another product I’m not familiar with).
:ganjamon:

Are you referring to the tinted roots that you saw earlier? Were they also slimy and smell like rotting vegetation? If not, it might have just been the Orca (another product I’m not familiar with).
:ganjamon:
Yeah that's exactly what I was referring too. They did look slimey I didn't touch them though. I don't have a good sense of smell at all so I'm not sure about that.

I had a look this morning I forgot to take a picture but it looks like the Browning of the leaves got worse over night. However when I looked in the bucket it looks like it's growing new white roots, so I'm wondering if it's focusing on growing new roots and new vegetation and giving up on what was already damaged? I'll get a pic before lights out

Since I’m not seeing any leaf damage to new growth, I’m going to rule out Ca def at this point. To me, the damage to the lower leaves looks like P def. Try bumping up your dosage as shown in my previous post.

Your thoughts @Pennywise?

Hey Gutter,

ME NEXT ,!! J/k.
I dump shit in when the plant looks like it might need it but this is very interesting to me !! Thanks for sharing ❤️

Back
Top Bottom