First Time Grower

C5C2ED3B-A40E-4B08-B6C9-D451279D26A9.jpeg

those were some Jamaican mountain kush plants I grew under T5 from start to end. Once I put them under the big light for 12/12 they exposed their balls to me. They lived no longer!
Yours plants will do fine under your T5 :thumb:

C5C2ED3B-A40E-4B08-B6C9-D451279D26A9.jpeg

those were some Jamaican mountain kush plants I grew under T5 from start to end. Once I put them under the big light for 12/12 they exposed their balls to me. They lived no longer!
Yours plants will do fine under your T5 :thumb:
Okay! My only concern was I am going to have 5 plants under one light that is only 8” wide and 2’ long. My 1 gallon pots are 6” wide. Hoping ill have enough light penetration cause the t5 has to be kept close

If it’s just one leaf then no worries, could be anything.
Okay! Also before I read a whole lot about soils and what not this is the soil I used mixed with 40% perlite. It has slow release ferts which I realize now is a big no no haha, this soil has 9 months worth it says. Should I just keep feeding the plants nutes that I bought from Advanced Nutrients considering it obviously isn’t doing any damage to them? Or should I switch the plants to pro mix HP when I transplant them to the 2 gallon smart pots?
3713C0E5-A6A9-4D35-95A6-16473F811A4E.jpeg

Good Day, JWP, Great looking plants, I wanted a Bluedreamatic but they were sold out everywhere, I am thinking of doing an outdoor grow as well, I am in ontario lake ontario side. I was thinking of making 4 square structures out of 1x1 pine and plastic as shelter for them in storms and windy days, I think it will be some clear plastic and staples, will built them tall enough to get me to harvest. What do you think?

Good Day, JWP, Great looking plants, I wanted a Bluedreamatic but they were sold out everywhere, I am thinking of doing an outdoor grow as well, I am in ontario lake ontario side. I was thinking of making 4 square structures out of 1x1 pine and plastic as shelter for them in storms and windy days, I think it will be some clear plastic and staples, will built them tall enough to get me to harvest. What do you think?
I think that sounds like a good idea!

Back
Top Bottom