First Time Grower

Leaf curling, clawing, and dying can happen at some point. But, the leaf twist you have looks like it could be genetically based. I know GG4 do have the same twist your experiencing but I am not sure what's in AK47 anymore as that strain is like the mystic lost buffalo herd...

Leaf curling, clawing, and dying can happen at some point. But, the leaf twist you have looks like it could be genetically based. I know GG4 do have the same twist your experiencing but I am not sure what's in AK47 anymore as that strain is like the mystic lost buffalo herd...
I think you are correct! The new set of leaves look flawless

UPDATE DAY 13

Sorry if it is annoying that I am posting everyday, I am just blown away by the speed of the growth process. But here is todays picture. 3rd sets of leaves coming out!

Attachments

• 84303DB8-AE30-4489-B607-E82627CD9007.jpeg
    84303DB8-AE30-4489-B607-E82627CD9007.jpeg
    861.6 KB · Views: 54
By the way when is the seedling stage over and I can start watering more heavily and less often haha. I have been just dribbling a little water around the stem about once sometimes twice a day right now. And spritzing the soul with a spray bottle
Start feeding now if you feel like it. Just start extra soft like 25% recommended strength on the nutrients. Watch how they react. After a couple of waterings move up or down (most likely up).

I would be feeding now, 25% strength to start is sound advice.
Okay! So as I am a total noob, when feeding I mix the nutes with water and do I just water how I have been or do I water until there is runoff?
EDIT: I used the advanced nutrients calculator. I based the water amount off of 1 liter. Does this seem correct?

Attachments

• F1782344-7C93-422F-95AF-9B53A9A12B4D.png
    F1782344-7C93-422F-95AF-9B53A9A12B4D.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 54
I always water to run off. Unless your in a super soil. Give the link in my signature about BLT method and have a read
I just read that! Thank you for the information. Okay that is what I am going to do starting tomorrow morning. The soil is damp right now so I will let it dry out till morning then do a full feed! But when I am talking about nutrients. When I say I am going to mix 1 L of water with the nutes can I use that 1 L to feed all the plants or are those nutrient amounts based off of 1 plant?

When ever I add water to the plants medium (after a certain age) I always add nutrients to said water before giving it to them. When I was feeding synthetic liquid nutes to my plants it would give me an option. Cuttings/seedlings, early veg, late veg, early flower, late flower. For what ever stage of life your plant is at I would follow their directions. Say I was in late veg, and it said 5 ml of grow, 8ml micro, and 2 ml bloom (because they were a three part system) per litre of water for late veg. I’d fill up a gallon of water in a watering container. A gallon is roughly 4 litres without getting technical. So 4 x 5ml is 20 ml of grow I would add into a gallon of water. So on and so forth. Then since they’re being fed liquid nutes, giving them a flush to rid all of the salts around the roots before going into flower and before harvest is always recommended

Back
Top Bottom