Niwashi's First Grow

Much better lighting. It might be a little green but nothing I'd knee jerk react to, keep an eye on it.

Glad you listened to JM. Thin and spread. Looks pretty good right now.

How many days into veg are you now?

I'd just let it relax and settle in from the res change and ppm thing. Give it 4 or 5 days and if everything is settled then flip. Just my 2 cents, if you flipped today, it wouldn't be wrong.

3/31 update

The plant is doing much better! I did some more trimming and bending and she's looking good!

I'm wondering if there is any advantage in vegging longer in terms of final yeild. I am also looking at setting up a scrog, not sure if I want to build the whole 4 bucket now or build a screen for the single bucket with the plant in it.

If there isn't going to be a hurhe difference in yeild by vegging a few more weeks, I think I'm going to make tomorrow the first 12/12 cycle.

If you're going to continue to veg then switch back to "late veg".

In that case I think I'm going to flip tomorrow, going to build a scrog today :)

I'll probably keep running this batch for another week and will then flip to the flowering mix.

The main driver for flipping now is to get 4 new plants in there and run the entire tent sooner.

I'll probably keep running this batch for another week and will then flip to the flowering mix.

Switch your lights to 12/12 and continue using the transition nutes till you see a few pistils. Thats usually 10 days from flip, give or take a couple days. Then switch to flower nutes.

Thanks SD! I didn't get a chance to build it this weekend, I may just let this one go and get the scrog in place for the next grow. Plant is streching nicely. I gave her a little trim just now. The only issue I see is some of the leaves have tiny white spots on them. Any idea what this is?

Do you have many leaves with that crock in them? I do not want to freak you out, but there is a bug that can make leaves do that. It's a mite if I am not mistaken. If you just have one or two I don't know that I would think thats it. Just wanted you aware.

As for the white spots. Do you use any foliar sprays? Is an fluids getting on the leaves and sitting?

Hey JM,. I'm hoping it's not spider mites. I did spray in the tent a few days to boost humidity. Stupid idea. I'm hoping it's "water burn". I have trimmed off all the leaves with burns, that way if any more show up I'll know it's spider mites.

While researching spidermites, I came across a suggestion to use ladybugs! do you guys have any experience with that??

Ladybugs yes, who is it JM??? Is it you or @Grandpa Tokin ? Somebody I know uses them.

I was using them, but I can’t get them to breed. They keep dying on me...and I still got mites. I had to fumigate the rooms and killed everything in there. I don’t have any left now. I’m not giving up though.

Back
Top Bottom