Girl Scout Cookies (fem) 60/40 sativa/indica
Sour Diesel (fem) 70/30 sativa/indica

Media:
Three parts Kempf coco coir
One part worm castings
One part perlite

Lighting:
King 600w full spectrum led

Seeds were germinated using several layers of unbleached paper towel. After four days all three seeds had taproot measuring approximately 1/2 inch. Seeds were then placed in grow media (cups with drain holes) and covered with 1/4 inch of media. The soil is damp but not overly wet. The cups were then covered with clear pop bottle tops to hold moisture and placed inside a grow tent. The light was positioned 24 inches above the cups. A timer is used for 18/6 light. Soil was ph tested at 6.5. We'll see what happens
Pictures to follow.

IMG_20190410_232808.jpg

@Rico53 Welcome to 420 buddy!! You will find alot of enjoyable content in this forum from, a wide variety of threads to read and gaze upon to great products of sponsors!! Dont forget that you can always ask questions if need be and chime in on any thread you like. Glad to have you and good luck with your grow!!

Nothing new to report today. Still waiting for seedlings to break ground. Temp 77 degrees when lights on. Drops to 66 degrees during the lights off period.

The cotyledons just made an appearance on the northern lights auto and Sour diesel! I see a white fiber in the coco for the girl scout cookies. They won't be far behind. Temp fell to 62 degrees last night during lights off. Thinking about getting a heat mat.

Hey @Rico53!
Nice setup and strain selection :ganjamon:
I look forward to seeing them pop and show us what they got!

Nice bro! Always a relief once all have broke the ground.

Day 3-Things seem to be going well. Not that I would know.. But they're still green and the little leaves appear healthy. There is condensate on the inside of the bottles so I'm thinking that there is still enough moisture in the coco. I'm not sure if the light is at the proper height or if the bottle tops should be removed yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The RH kept hanging around 30%. I decided to put a small humidifier in the tent to try and boost it. What do you guys think?

Day 5-Been running the humidifier constantly and got the RH up to 47%. Placed a heating mat under the tray that the seedlings are on and lifted everything up off the cooler floor. I did take off the humidity domes thinking that it was having an effect on the light penetration. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• 15552584867033559309949352337401.jpg
    15552584867033559309949352337401.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 97
Day 6-Second set of leaves started. Temp is staying at 76 degrees and RH has stabilized at 56%. I still have not watered them as the coco feels damp still

16 days-Transplanted into 5 gal fabric containers. All seemed to go well. I'm hoping minimum stress on the plants. I didn't have the small containers quite wet enough which caused some coco to fall away near the stems. The roots held the coco firmly so I should be OK.
IMG_20190426_221628_1.jpg

3 1/2 weeks-I topped the GSC and Sour Diesel a couple of days ago. After reading several sources, I'm not sure if I should top the northern lights auto so I left it alone. Any suggestions /comments would be greatly appreciated.
15569874478295074076948966873484.jpg

Back
Top Bottom