First Time Grow - The Incredible Bulk Feminized

I tend to chop early to avoid the couch lock.

My incredible bulk was very thin stems as well, but no stretch at all. I should have gave her more attention, she done a little over 50 g with a lot of popcorn stuff that I just put in for hash material or butter

Day 70...

...Still no amber showing, think my eyes are just playing tricks on me. It's 10 weeks but that is counting from the light switch to 12/12, if i count from the start of flowers showing it would make it more like 9 weeks. This strain has been known to go 10 weeks from what I have read, those growers could have also been counting flowering times by start of flowers showing which would make it 11 weeks from 12/12!! With those things in mind I do not want to chop them down, not after all this time, unless there was a very good reason for it. Not sure about growth rate of buds but they are still changing shape so I assume something is happening there lol.

They have been putting on a little extra weight, the smallest plant with 6 tops is the first to start going amber. 2 of my plants have ver crispy upper leaves and all yellow, looking far too dry, stems on them also yellowing, guessing they are near end of life but they smell amazing and very fruity when compaired with the rest. I have not had time to see to issues and since it is this close to the end I cannot be bothered lol. After learning more about the difference between Organic growing and Synthetic, other medium types aswell, I realised just how many mistakes I had really made. I was keen to start another batch in the hope of doing things a little better. I'm using a spray bottle to water my little ones because I'm so affraid of compacting their soil like I did my first lot.

9 plants will be getting chopped down in less than 12 hours, the wee ones need the space as well as the pots lol. I now have another room built within my grow room, big enough for a nursery area plus an early stage veg space about a square meter. Some pics taken a few hours ago of the girls before they are cut. A sorry looking bunch lol.
IMG_1063.JPG IMG_1067.JPG IMG_1082.JPG IMG_1073.JPG IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1087.JPG IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1094.JPG IMG_1095.JPG IMG_1097.JPG

A little later in the day than planned, chopped and hung, not sure about trimming at the time since I didn't have long to do it, I do intend to trim before they are dry though, no rush right now till I get the chance, might read something to remind me or show me I should do it asap.
IMG_1168.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1135.JPGIMG_1137.JPGIMG_1140.JPGIMG_1141.JPGIMG_1142.JPGIMG_1143.JPGIMG_1145.JPG
Congrats on the harvest! I've got a few more weeks on mine.

How long did yours flower? Over 8? I've heard they can run long...
-P:ganjamon:

Congrats on the harvest! I've got a few more weeks on mine.

How long did yours flower? Over 8? I've heard they can run long...
-P:ganjamon:
Looking good buddy, nice and green, I miss that in my garden :( If I count from the 12/12 light switch then it's just under 12 weeks, although a fair amount of stress may have been one reason for taking so long, not sure just how much of a factor that really is yet. If I count from the first sign of flowers, it's more like between 10 and 11 weeks. A few growers said the same which is why I was only freaking out half as much about when to chop.

Looking good buddy, nice and green, I miss that in my garden :( If I count from the 12/12 light switch then it's just under 12 weeks, although a fair amount of stress may have been one reason for taking so long, not sure just how much of a factor that really is yet. If I count from the first sign of flowers, it's more like between 10 and 11 weeks. A few growers said the same which is why I was only freaking out half as much about when to chop.
That's what I was projecting... around 10 weeks. I'm just gonna let her tell me when she's ready. Looks like she's gonna get heavy.
:thumb:

After day 5 of hanging in the adrk at 16 to 19 c they felt ready for the cure, only have plastic jars right now but going out to buy glass tomorrow. Weigh in is around 17 ounce, each jar has 4 ounce in it and the rest came from trimming. Going to make some fine edibles :D Thanks to all who took the time to read or add to this, hopefully this has been a lesson not just for me but for anyone else... be it good or bad lol.
IMG_1207.JPG IMG_1208.JPG IMG_1209.JPG IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1211.JPG

Back
Top Bottom