1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Happy New Years to all our 420 friends. We are almost home after a nightmare trip to Florida. Miss you all!!

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Get home safely van and miss stank! Happy New years my friends wishing you huge successes in all your 2018 enveadours!! ..

Nobody makes a guitar talk like Frampton......

Now that brings up that whole Dodge, Ford, Chevy debate. I think Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton, B.B. King, Joe Bonamassa, and Stevie Ray Vaughan might be up for consideration on my list.

For me my favorite changes depending upon my mood. Lately I have been listening to Joe Bonamassa and Beth Hart quite a lot with that whole Bluesy feel.

Another grow bites the champagne cork to start another grow!

You got that right brother.......I am going to be starting some beans tomorrow. I can't wait to get this thing rolling!!

Van you're kicking ass and making strains (taking names) 2018 is coming and it going to be a sweet one!

Yes indeed brother!! I am ready to get this show on the road. Nukeheads will be the first two in the lineup.

Go Vannnnnnn!!!

VEX!!! Hope all is well in your world brother!!

For some reason Seek and Destroy by Metallica popped in my head when I imagined van cleaning his tent. Shit, I'd listen to it doing my chores!

That is definitely the mind set I had brother. I won't miss them bastages one bit!!

A little Five Finger Death Punch sound appropriate as well

Thats a good call as well brother!

Followed by some Pantera lol Damn Van, you've got quite the playlist going brother!

I know right!! Gonna have to do some downloading now that I am back home!

Listening to Humble Pie 81'

Damn, Penny is reaching back there a bit! Nice one as well!

Had to look it up but I enjoyed listening to it, good jams!

Yeah I am adding quite a few new things into my Youtube play lists!

Peter Frampton is my dude .

Frampton is one of the greats.....he often gets overlooked!

Congrats on the grow Van. I learned a lot.

I appreciate it brother. Glad you joined me for the ride. New grow will start tomorrow.....will post the link in here as soon as I open the journal.

I have been digging Black Sabbath, Avenged Sevenfold, and Iron Maiden lately. Well all of this year lol .Its adult recreation hockey season and I have some pre-game driving faves.

Better watch out UA, you are going to get Ms Stank all excited with that list of bands!

You're the best Dabs, thanks brother! She's comfortably at home now.......as quick as that might seem . Excedrin headache #10, but home......

Glad to hear that your friend is doing well Guy. I will be over to your journal at some point tomorrow brother......I am working my way up from the bottom!

Fitting how that song is on their Kill Em All album!! Love old school Metallica!

See, I told you that she will get excited!!!

The best album to decimate a colony of mites to lol

Damn right GGG!!!

The Borg massacre would be a great title!

That would be perfect!

NICE.....minus the hair, I'm still living in 1988, black 3.4L chevy Cavalier and everything lol. All jokes aside though, Ride the Lightning , Kill en all and Garage days were played cover to cover daily on the old Zenith lol. Metallica really opened my eyes to the beauty of some of the other bands that litter my playlists today like Sabbath and Avenged Sevenfold......love the heavy shit!

Those were some awesome albums. Those are the days where I loved Metallic......that love stopped around 1992.

On a side note....you should check out the Joe Rogan podcast interview with James Hetfield. Extremely interesting and entertaining listen!

Sabbath is still played in my house often .

Same here brother!!

They hated me on job sights. Everyone wanted gangsta rap so I would blast Slayer all day lmao

Oh yeah, you were real popular on sites!!! Bet you raked in the Christmas cards too huh Growchy!!

Be safe brother. All the best to you and Ms Stank for the holidays , have yourselves an amazing Christmas!

I appreciate the thoughts brother.......wish it would have been better than it was, but its over and we are back home safely and I didn't kill any of my family members!!! So it was a good trip!!!

Happy Holidays dude

Thanks so much brother, I appreciate it. Hopefully you and your had a great holiday as well.

Happy Holidays Van! Have a safe trip and bring plenty of ATF to hold you over!

Thanks brother! I brought enough to get me through it......barely. It tested my resolve for sure.

Merry Christmas from across the pond. All the best to you and yours x

Thanks Joe, I appreciate it brother and hope you and yours enjoyed your holidays as well!

Merry Christmas to you and Ms Stank!

Thanks Penny, I appreciate it brother. We were together so it was great. Hope you and your family had a great holiday season!

Merry Christmas to the Stank family. Have a great holiday.

Merry Christmas!

I sincerely hope you ALL have a wonderful holiday season.

Thanks Gramps!! Hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday season as well!!

Hey Van... Merry Christmas to you and Ms Stank! Hope you all have a stoney And fun filled day!

Hey CK! Thanks for the wishes brother and we hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and Happy New year as well!

Merrie christmas stanky! May the new Year Bring you an overload of genetics and that "stank genetics" become more then a dream ..

Hey NS! Thank you for the kind wishes and we hope you had a great holidays and this year will be filled with happiness, health and lots of good ganja brother!!

Christmas has come, and gone. Lisa and I drove up into the mountains with all our Christmas presents. They were calling for 4-6 inches of snow Christmas Eve up in the mts but not down here. Get all the way to the top and there was about an inch of snow....LOL Anyway mama was happy so that's good enough for me.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Christmas/Holidays and you got to spend time with your family and friends. Be safe this New Years eve.

Hey Beez! Glad to hear you had a nice holidays! Its even better when the women in our lives get to enjoy them a little more. We had what looks to be about 6 inches of snow here when we got home late last night. I love seeing snow.

Wishing the Stanks a happy and healthy new year full of buds and beans!

Thanks Growchy! We really appreciate it and hope the same for you and every one else out there in 420 land!!

Happy New Year to everyone! May the new year find all a little healthier and happier.

Right back at ya brother!!

Eagerly awaiting a new title and thread from you brother.......standing by!

Man

Talking about Spambots:thedoubletake:

I had my radar flying yesterday with this Van Stank guy.... Had to Tell Teddy he wasnt a BOT...:rofl:

Yer welcome My Friend... I got yer Back:slide:

Glad yer Death Defying Family trip didnt Kill you or Others, welcome back:blunt:

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry

Eagerly awaiting a new title and thread from you brother.......standing by!

Will hopefully be getting it rolling today. I will post the link when I get it running.

Man

Talking about Spambots:thedoubletake:

I had my radar flying yesterday with this Van Stank guy.... Had to Tell Teddy he wasnt a BOT...:rofl:

Yer welcome My Friend... I got yer Back:slide:

Glad yer Death Defying Family trip didnt Kill you or Others, welcome back:blunt:

You gotta watch that guy named Stank, he is a shady fella for sure!

Back
Top Bottom