Alaskan Thunderfuck Fem - Soilless Grow

Flowering - Week 3 :
015304.JPG

Hope these bags dry enough to water soon; they really need nutes
012373.JPG

I'm going to put this one under the light more today.
011437.JPG

Here's the Neville's Haze.....
014331.JPG

:peace:

The second chime in is nute lockout (magnesium being one of them) due to overwatered soil. When it's been this long since the last watering yet the soil stays just as damp, in the past it's been nute lockout (which starts with cold soil) on my part. Haven't watered for a few days, but I moved the plant under the light more to help. Thanks for the input Smokzalot; I need all the help I can get.

P.S.: The curved downward leaves are mostly from being pressed against the front of the tent.

I put an Afghan Kush Ryder I had from my other grow in with the Alaskan Thunderfuck and Neville's Haze plants today. I'm pollinating my other grow and I don't want to dust it. All 12 clones (5 ATF, 7 SLH) are transplanted into (4) 1 gallon grow bags w/SSM#8 and watered in. Five of the clones didn't develop roots and probably won't live (one was too short, three were too long; giving them a second cutting at the next node up later didn't work out, and one was too thin of a branch to use). I put the rootless ones into the soilless mix after a second dip into rooting gel. I'll use a mother plant from now on to avoid cloning a plant in flowering; it takes longer to do that way and the cuttings seem to take it hard.
:peace:

Hey PotChimp!! Just skimmed through your journal and looks like I came just in time for the excitement!!! subbed for sure on this one!! nice looking ladies!

Back
Top Bottom