ChemDawg D BX 3

Chemdawg D BX3 clone - flowering; day 1:

0052377.JPG

It's in a 3 gallon pot, so it'll have plenty of soil to prevent rootbound.

You've been a busy Chimp.

You've been a busy Chimp.

Hey what's up good to hear from you :tokin:
That Chemdawg D BX3 clone in the last pic perked up a lot since I repotted it:

0032700.JPG

I could take out the father from my breeding project now if I wanted; the mother is browned up everywhere. I'll get a pic up before I do, though.
The mother rejects are..... LOOK OUT!!!!!! METEOR!!!!!

fug dup agin..... :straightface:

Maw and paw (C4DD-2 parents):

0111284.JPG

I'm gonna take paw out today to keep any cross pollination from happening. In a week or so when I get a little more room I'll blow this plant off with a hair dryer set on cool then put it in another flowering unit so I can start my next grow.

Wow that male is freaking freaky looking! Looks like a nice fatty bud with a shit ton of balls. Good job.. I've got a HSO Chemdawg day 64 going right now. Whats the best time for harvest generally ... I looked tonight with a loop = all clear trichomes.. not that it means anything. I'm getting a bit freaked out cause now temps in the high 80s all of a sudden its summer time. Last week it was winter time.

I actually tried this strain watching your grows ... you gave me incentive. :thumb: This strain has been one of the healthiest I've grown in some time ... I'd say a few years anyways. So reps on ya buddy.

Keep it green.

Thanks guys I thought the Chemdawg story was pretty cool and Chem D seemed to be what most people liked out of it, so I decided I was going to work that particular cut.
I've been taking these at around 9-1/2 weeks. The one thing I can't manage to do very often is grow them healthy. :)

I put this mother reject under the 600 watt HPS it's fried too :(

0091590.JPG

This Chemdawg D BX3 plant is getting big after putting it in a 3 gallon pot:

0071973.JPG

I think I'm done with that pheno after this last plant chops (I know I've been saying that for a while). It's just not as good as what I've been saving mother plants of (GDP, SLH x Blueberry, Ak47, Hippie Killer, and Mendocino x Purple Kush). I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later; you just keep getting better and better phenos of stuff and the older ones have to go.

I'm doing notes today :)
On the C4DD-2 project mother I see lines in the seed pods, swelling, and white coloring. I know the pollen took so I can cull the father (I haven't done it yet).
It's a good thing I decided to end the Chemdawg D BX3 plant because I think I saw a leaf on it that looks funny; I've had to fight a few rounds with TMV and that last plant may have caught it. If that's the case I'll toss the cutting also.
I think this virus may have came from the C4DD seeds I'm trying to breed out. I'll keep a close eye on the generations of this and if I see it I'll let everybody know I'm doing away with C4DD as the second parent to my breeding project here. I'll go to Rez's Chem D version 1.1 as a backup and start this second part of the project over.
The mother rejects all look bad but they're attempting a recovery; it won't do much good because they don't have a lot of time before they chop.

Chemdawg D BX3:

0101466.JPG

There's a leaf on the plant that has a curl to it. I'm going to inspect the whole plant tonight and if it's TMV I'll try to isolate the plant the best that I can. Here's some lower buds on the one C4DD-2 mother reject I put under the 600 watt HPS:

0111295.JPG

That plant is wrecked from the nutes I put too much lemon juice in. :(

Back
Top Bottom