Charlotte's Web - Organically Grown

Here's the whole group:

0011898.JPG

0041697.JPG

I gave them all a heavy dose of CaMg+ last night with a light watering (1/6 gallon). I think they'll be okay.

Looking very nice! :cheer:

They're not looking nice anymore, Relaxed Lester. This amendment mix makes the pots feel like they're made out of cement. The upper leaves are brittle and warped. The middle and lower parts of the plant look okay. I'll get it to the end but they look rough. Post pics soon.

My test kit is on the way, which should work out okay for this. These 6 plants have about 3 weeks left, maybe 3-1/2. I'll test for the right one and get a clone or two if I can, plus reveg that plant when I chop it.

I'm giving some thought to doing ACDC and Rafael side by side after I get the seeds, then doing these fingerprint tests, cloning the highest % CBD plant of both strains, then taking the highest % CBD plant of the two, S1'ing that clone, and dusting the other clone to get a hybrid. Hell, with Rafael possibly having up to 18% CBD and ACDC possibly up to 20%, how could that go bad? :)

Every nursing home in the country is gonna be filled with weed smoke in about 15 or 20 years we'll be medicatin' the aides will be looking at us like come on hurry up but there's no way one of us is giving up the vaporizer without a fight won't be much of one 'cause we'll be old but if they don't want a lot of grief they better leave us alone just bring food once in a while and if I want to make a cellphone call with my electric razor so what I'm not senile just buzzed up don't worry about it..... :)

Every nursing home in the country is gonna be filled with weed smoke in about 15 or 20 years we'll be medicatin' the aides will be looking at us like come on hurry up but there's no way one of us is giving up the vaporizer without a fight won't be much of one 'cause we'll be old but if they don't want a lot of grief they better leave us alone just bring food once in a while and if I want to make a cellphone call with my electric razor so what I'm not senile just buzzed up don't worry about it..... :)
you think it will take that long? lol the dynamic has already shifted its just how long it will take for the gatekeepers to realize we have won, the next thing is getting ppl off the booze,such evil stuff all its good for is making tincture and topical antiseptic imo i think 5 yes from now laws against cannabis will be the oddity
I like pain meds. Therein lies the problem..... :straightface:

I'd be a goner if I messed with them
its funny i never had one till this disability started ive never really liked the mental effect it deletes my creative side and makes me a bit of a snapish dick the fact is they do remove most of the pain, i resent the hell out of the dependence and tolerance build,my normal dose would kill a non tolerant person, its a bit of a catch 22 and a love/hate thing, i love that they gave me a fair amount of my life back,but hate everything else about them, this is why im so hopeful the cbd will do something similar with out the thc high,im a odd one i prefer to be sober to any other state :Namaste:

That'll probably top this cut the only edge this cut may have is that the THC is low in some of the phenos (if that's what people want). I'm not sure if I'm getting better at growing dope or getting Altzheimer's :) so it may not be a bad idea for me to hit the low THC strains during the day.

CW is supposed to run around 10% CBD, according to the ad. Hope I get a pheno that decent.

Edit (from the strain description on the website I bought these Charlotte's Web seeds from):

The smell and taste are a combination of musky or skunky along with perfume/ floral aromas. These seeds will produce mostly high-CBD plants with between a 1:1 and 4:1 ratio of CBD:THC, ideal for people avoiding the psychoactive effects of THC. On average, 25% will have very high CBD with almost no THC. Then 50% will have both high CBD and high THC. The other 25% of the seeds will produce high-THC phenotypes. On average, 1 of 4 seeds will have 1% THC and from 13% to 23% CBD.

So out of six plants I think I have a good chance of getting at least one goodie and it should be 13% CBD or more cool :)

I think so too, strangely enough. I'm going to pull as many of them as I can over the next few nights. Thanks, Relaxed Lester sometimes I need a vote of confidence my luck has been down :)

A gnat just flew into my glass of Port wine too oh woe is me I better drink it to drown my sorrows ;)

That'll probably top this cut the only edge this cut may have is that the THC is low in some of the phenos (if that's what people want). I'm not sure if I'm getting better at growing dope or getting Altzheimer's :) so it may not be a bad idea for me to hit the low THC strains during the day.
lol crs disease? cant remember shit, thats my issue for which i need a tissue i think it would be fun to grow out a pak and see what you get! no clue what you'll feel next :rofl:

Edit (from the strain description on the website I bought these Charlotte's Web seeds from):

The smell and taste are a combination of musky or skunky along with perfume/ floral aromas. These seeds will produce mostly high-CBD plants with between a 1:1 and 4:1 ratio of CBD:THC, ideal for people avoiding the psychoactive effects of THC. On average, 25% will have very high CBD with almost no THC. Then 50% will have both high CBD and high THC. The other 25% of the seeds will produce high-THC phenotypes. On average, 1 of 4 seeds will have 1% THC and from 13% to 23% CBD.

So out of six plants I think I have a good chance of getting at least one goodie and it should be 13% CBD or more cool :)
i have read that it sounds like a hoot! be awesome to get that 23% "im gonna smoke this and get so not bombed!" lol

A gnat just flew into my glass of Port wine too oh woe is me I better drink it to drown my sorrows ;)
my g-mom would tell you "eh he didnt drink much"

Back
Top Bottom