Sherman371 Grow Journal 05.18.20

It's been a few weeks since my last entry. I'm not too good at journaling, I guess. Anyway, here are some pics at 3 weeks. Four things I've done differently:
#1 Implemented Emily's watering method two weeks ago. I can actually feel the plants working out their roots.
#2 Started watering (only when needed) with Mega Grow. I've only done it once and the plants responded well.
#3 Added additional two speed clip-on fan for better circulation and stem strength. Noticeable difference.
#4 Started documenting details like watering cycle, methods used, plant response and dates and times.

Just looking at the plants now, they look a little droopy. May be time to water.

Question: when will I know it's the right time to up-pot?

V/r.......

Sherm
WK3_2.jpg
WK3_2.jpg
WK3_3.jpg

WK3_4.jpg

WK3_5.jpg
WK3_2.jpgWK3_3.jpgWK3_4.jpgWK3_5.jpg

I up-potted my plants two days ago using 2 gallon cloth containers. Same soil mixture.
I'm at about one month and things seem to be going pretty good. Thanks for all your help and support.

V/r,

Sherm
NLA + 21_.jpg

NLA + 21.jpg

NLA+21___.jpg

NLA+21__.jpg

Hi Penny.....I woke up to droopy plants this morning. I made one big change yesterday. I changed the lighting to the bloom stage and decreased the exposure from 18-12 hours. I also adjusted the relative humidity to 60-65%. Do you think I jumped the gun on this? The plants are in 2 gallon cloth containers (do they need to be up-potted?) The soil is still moist.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Droopy1.jpg

Droopy2.jpg

Droppy 3.jpg

Penny,

Please disregard my distress call. I panicked. Sorry about that. I should just take a breather and think it through before I post pictures and ask for help. I did a little reading on the subject and found out that auto flowering plants do not really need light fluctuations to trick them into producing more flowers. That's why they are called auto flowering plants (duh). I just set everything back to the way it was before I switched my lights to bloom. The plants straightened right back up over night (with regular vegetation stage light).

V/r,

Sherm

Been a while, but here are some pics almost two months in - Northern Light Strain grown indoors. They are finally in 3 gallon cloth pots. I've since learned that it's a good idea to go from cup straight to the 3/5 gallon pots with auto flowers.
NL 60E.jpg

I've been using the watering method explained by Emilya. Things are looking good (I think). I'm afraid I'm going to screw something up, so I try to leave them alone as much as possible.
NL 60d.jpg
I have a question....is it possible that I received and grew a different strain than NL. One of my plants is much shorter than the other two. Also, it is darker and the buds seem concentrated throughout the middle of the plant (see below).
NL 60c.jpg

As compared to the other plants its much smaller (see below)
NL 60b.jpg

Attachments

• NL 60a.jpg
    NL 60a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • NL 60a.jpg
    NL 60a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom