Konk's 1st Grow: ON Canada

welcome back kotter um err I mean konker!

translation for gen xer‘s and millennials old US tv show - welcome back kotter
:rofl:
knee jerk reaction is that I want to call you an a$s kiss :kisstwo:

:woohoo: I saw that you, bean & chef made the cut for MOTM for Nov 2020

:passitleft: you have all helped me learn something relevant canceling the other equally helpful members valid vote, no big whoop

Hey Konky Tonk woman!

Thank you for your help!

You're a fucking legend!

Xo
:cough: Admin fixed it in the night, but I will certainly take some credit lol. 100% glad you have a working siggy link now, Trala!

The 2020 weed wagon plants # 1-4

Plant #1 Runt - Fimmed & start lst then fim, microtop & lst

Plant #2 Julie-N - Topped then fim, topped top 2, microtopped biggest branches & lst. Almost ran each branch of this plant down it's own stake for light

Plant #3 Rippy - Fimmed & lst then topped & lst

Plant #4 Recluse - Fimmed & lst, fim, microtop & lst

I will not do another screen set up, I will not fight aphids to distraction. I will examine the flowers and pistils, but not be distratcted by the foliage and I will not risk an injury.

I now have one successful grow in jars and truthfully it smells a lot like plegde and is super underwhelming ;)
got a back up black friday oz in the mail :nerd-with-glasses:

Huge thank you to everyone who shared what they had already learned about growing that made it easier for me to follow along :Namaste:

Sure looks a lot more than underwhelming Konk. Sweet grow anyhoo!
The grow season was outstanding and then it got real cold and we had frost 3 weeks early. It was work, but I made it to jars! Also, 8 seeds of which 5 look big and robust :rolleyes:
Underwhelming part is the shrinkage and the unknown. I have the fixins to make gummies for a while & am super stoaked about that!

Your seeds most likely came from rogue Canadian male pollen from your neighbors plants. This plant was a seed from my yard plants she got the vigor. She is going to have a large cola.

Thanks, bean, I do have links to @DutchinAB 's journal who explained the seeds to me with pics.
Figure even bagseed will put on a nice show!

Growing unknown crosses can really reveal a once in a life time plant.
Plant #5 was weak for lst but rooted quickly and tossed up decent clones. Next spring #5 & #5.5 make up 4 of the most robust unknown seed :nerd-with-glasses:

even bagseed will put on a nice show!
Mine put on a great show and gigantic plants - but - phhhffff - not worth the time and effort now that I see what a decent nug looks like and the potency - no comparison....but I did get more accomplished with my old crap!!! :thumb:

Mine put on a great show and gigantic plants - but - phhhffff - not worth the time and effort now that I see what a decent nug looks like and the potency - no comparison....but I did get more accomplished with my old crap!!! :thumb:
I am usually the pessimist, but we devote so much time to one plant that there has to be lessons learned and a silver lining.
I think a lesson was to try autos or start photos earlier :rofl:

The grow season was outstanding and then it got real cold and we had frost 3 weeks early. It was work, but I made it to jars! Also, 8 seeds of which 5 look big and robust :rolleyes:
Underwhelming part is the shrinkage and the unknown. I have the fixins to make gummies for a while & am super stoaked about that!
Shrinkage is so sad yet true.

Thanks, bean, I do have links to @DutchinAB 's journal who explained the seeds to me with pics.
Figure even bagseed will put on a nice show!
I’m just happy to help where I can. The day I stop learning is the day I’ll stop growing!

I’m just happy to help where I can. The day I stop learning is the day I’ll stop growing!
You walked me right through what likely happened and what & where to watch for next grow! Much appreciated, Dutch!

Back
Top Bottom