Konk's 1st Grow: ON Canada

Some uptight friend who hurt their chest going all hulk on a weed wagon at the beginning of the month (that coincided with a hot spot funeral visit) and then followed up with cripling center mass pain at day 9 had an unremarkable chest xray results call today. :woohoo:

If I could redo my supplies I would have 3 times as many hygrometers and half as many jars... I took #5 & #5.5 as practice, changed things up a bit for #1 & #2
4 jars on the left are plant #2, ziploc is #5 & 5.5 and on the right is plant #1.

Next batch was plant #3: removed many fans largest & big, washed in the celts recipe, but dawdled washing them with more purpose this round. Hung her until I felt like getting to her keeping the door less open raising the humidity a tiny bit, trimmed drier, closer and removed more stems. She weighed in at 84g :laugh: I maybe washed an additonal 100g of ahpids off this one. Umm, I also wasn't the guy working the scale.

his bananas
:hmmmm: did he specify why he was fond of "his Canadian bananas", we are not exactly a banana nation

:ciao: Hi Konk! How’s it going and how are those girls drying? You gonna have a TON of stuff to smoke soon! :bravo:

I loved every bit of that. Actually, it kinda reminded me of you. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I love the sofa king SOfa king much! :high-five:
I sofa king hunted down the clues to find that from a screenshot I took ages ago. It was an ah ha moment, as they say. Umm, I take that as a compliment ;)

Congrats on the harvest! You have a lot buds hanging out to dry! Looks like you did very well with your first grow! :headbanger:
Thanks, Roosti, I am a little underwhelmed actually. It is a win and a dirt empire of weed, but what 10 jars. Meh, will it be any good? I am still just treading water, almost done...

Congrats on the harvest. It is depressing to watch nice fat bud shrink. A longer veg period next year will dwarf this harvest. I'm sure you've already got an eye on or have purchased some good seed for the next crop. Plus you are no longer a newbie with all those newbie mistakes. I see a huge harvest for you next season. Without any doubt in mind. Next May early June I imagine you'll already have plants outside or on the weed wagon going in n out till good warm weather starts..lol. Big things are ahead.

Hi Konk! Happy Thursday eve!

we are not exactly a banana nation
LOL! I love bananas - what nation is a banana nation? :laughtwo:
I take that as a compliment
It absolutely was a compliment! I got some really good frustration out when I took the second crappy Bruce Banner by the stalk and yanked that little bitch and threw her in the woods this summer. :cheesygrinsmiley: I agree that you shouldn’t fork around with girls that are wasting your time. It’s hard (for me) to do that when I have so few seeds (and I really do feel like they are more expensive than they need to be and the germination rate, well I wont go there now), but no sense wasting time, effort, nutes, water, love, etc. on a plant that isn’t going to perform.:thumb:
It is a win and a dirt empire of weed, but what 10 jars.
Know what Konk? For next summer, I think you should plan on two 10 gallon pots (on top of your weed wagon) that you can place in your yard and not need to move, and grow a couple of monsters. This year was my first grow and I had no clue what I was doing (thank you again members her for helping me!) and I managed to get sofa king much weed out of them (about 10 jars and 11 or so ounces each). I plan to do it again this summer. My plan over the winter is to figure out how to start them from the beginning with a systemic approach that will hopefully protect against bugs and mold and, and, etc. I need to also pick the right type of seeds (ie, likes heat and humidity, hardy to fungus, etc.). There are a lot of home made things like milk spray and cal mag and banana water drenches, etc.
You are a good grower - you’ve already proved that. Is it safe to assume that you don’t have plans to grow inside? :high-five:

Congrats on the harvest. It is depressing to watch nice fat bud shrink. A longer veg period next year will dwarf this harvest. I'm sure you've already got an eye on or have purchased some good seed for the next crop. Plus you are no longer a newbie with all those newbie mistakes. I see a huge harvest for you next season. Without any doubt in mind. Next May early June I imagine you'll already have plants outside or on the weed wagon going in n out till good warm weather starts..lol. Big things are ahead.
Thanks bud, you have been my cheerleader and impulsive egger-on-er from way back!
I have started watching a few too many threads :laughtwo:
Congrats on the completion of your escapades!!!!!! Now enjoy the fruits of your labour!!!!:smokin:
Thanks greenjeans, you too! :thumb:
Hi Konk! Happy Thursday eve!

LOL! I love bananas - what nation is a banana nation? :laughtwo:

It absolutely was a compliment! I got some really good frustration out when I took the second crappy Bruce Banner by the stalk and yanked that little bitch and threw her in the woods this summer. :cheesygrinsmiley: I agree that you shouldn’t fork around with girls that are wasting your time. It’s hard (for me) to do that when I have so few seeds (and I really do feel like they are more expensive than they need to be and the germination rate, well I wont go there now), but no sense wasting time, effort, nutes, water, love, etc. on a plant that isn’t going to perform.:thumb:

Know what Konk? For next summer, I think you should plan on two 10 gallon pots (on top of your weed wagon) that you can place in your yard and not need to move, and grow a couple of monsters. This year was my first grow and I had no clue what I was doing (thank you again members her for helping me!) and I managed to get sofa king much weed out of them (about 10 jars and 11 or so ounces each). I plan to do it again this summer. My plan over the winter is to figure out how to start them from the beginning with a systemic approach that will hopefully protect against bugs and mold and, and, etc. I need to also pick the right type of seeds (ie, likes heat and humidity, hardy to fungus, etc.). There are a lot of home made things like milk spray and cal mag and banana water drenches, etc.
You are a good grower - you’ve already proved that. Is it safe to assume that you don’t have plans to grow inside? :high-five:
:nerd-with-glasses: Banana trivia

I have enjoyed the growing more than the harvest and trim...I might have incredibly lazy tendencies that have lead towards a lot of buds being deamed shake or trim... as a hoarder it pains me to think I may join the no larf side :laughtwo:

I found @TheNuttyProfessor and he has a hack or a schematic drawn out for all kinds of stuff! I can "see" what he means, that is bananas in a whole different way. :adore:

:hmmmm: did he specify why he was fond of "his Canadian bananas", we are not exactly a banana nation
He and I have a long standing banana argument - no euphemism intended. I like my bananas healthy ripe, skin unmarked, big and firm - I swear to the Green Gods no euphemism intended, and he likes his well basically rotten. He loves them old, brown skinned and soft.

He sent me this last week

:vomit:

B893F665-1D95-465E-84E4-1CF11406CEDF.jpeg

He and I have a long standing banana argument - no euphemism intended. I like my bananas healthy ripe, skin unmarked, big and firm - I swear to the Green Gods no euphemism intended, and he likes his well basically rotten. He loves them old, brown skinned and soft.

He sent me this last week

:vomit:

B893F665-1D95-465E-84E4-1CF11406CEDF.jpeg
I won't claw back crush points but seriously, I expected more and euphemism is where I was headed lol
I also like my bananas spotted, not that crazy mold $hit, I also kinda like them at best
Ridiculous. :love:
Close, I prefer the Rick Sanchez version

I also prefer my bananas spotted. I have an allergic reaction to them if they are too green. Mild itch in my throat and ears. Weird. Avocados do the same thing if they are too green/firm.

Great harvest Konk. Every grow, i learn something new. I can't wait to see what ya do next season. :) i look forward to watching...in a non-perverted way.
Non-perverted voyeurism is awesome!
I also prefer my bananas spotted. I have an allergic reaction to them if they are too green. Mild itch in my throat and ears. Weird. Avocados do the same thing if they are too green/firm.
Not that weird, carry an epipen?

"Food allergies can come in groups. Plants (including fruits and vegetables) are grouped into various families, which share similar proteins. If a person becomes allergic to a protein in one plant food, they may also react to similar proteins in related plant foods. For kiwi in particular, the known relatives include banana, avocado, watermelon, cantaloupe, and peach. In addition, some people with kiwi allergy may be sensitive to latex, as the rubber tree is also in a related plant family. You should learn this list so that you can be mindful of these foods, and of latex. This does NOT mean that you are now or will ever be allergic to these other things, however. There are other variables that contribute to a person becoming allergic to something, and allergies cannot be easily predicted."

Back
Top Bottom