DeeCee’s Living Organics Garden: No Tillin’

Excellent way to button up your grow DC! Sorry about the mold on the Trainwreck but having some survive will give you an idea as to whether you want to grow it again. Though if it's that prone to mold...maybe not outside anyway. :eek:

I'm glad the pails and turkey bags got you sorted out. So much easier than jars for that whole process, especially when you're pulling 7+ ounces off each plant!

That was a shame about mold DC. The Northern Lights has me intrigued as I haven't knowingly tried that strain yet but it's one of those legendary ones.
I highly recommend it. She also got her stalk split right in half during a massive hail storm but barley flinched. I will definitely be growing this strain some more!

Congrats, DC!

Any issues with your neighbors? You had some pretty big plants there that must have been quite odiferous down the back stretch.
No issues at all, it got a bit skunky that’s for sure but it is legal here for 4 plants! I also ensure both sides are well compensated with all the bud they can smoke as perks of being my neighbour lol

Excellent way to button up your grow DC! Sorry about the mold on the Trainwreck but having some survive will give you an idea as to whether you want to grow it again. Though if it's that prone to mold...maybe not outside anyway. :eek:

I'm glad the pails and turkey bags got you sorted out. So much easier than jars for that whole process, especially when you're pulling 7+ ounces off each plant!

Trainwreck is highly PM resistant. I battled it on the other three a fair bit but had some good success, it never even touched Trainwreck. It didn’t seem to have the same resistance to bud rot buuut I do think it had a lot to do with the stalk split and the buds all bundling up. But yea, I’m in search of a new go to Sativa now.

The bag and pail method is a winner for sure!

Thank you guys so much for following along even though my updates grew sparse I appreciate the company!

Next round is almost set - unfortunately my inkbird controllers aren’t quite working with my fan or humidifier so some figuring out to do. Otherwise:
DE9A9171-4186-4FFE-B1D0-5C0871FFF921.jpeg

EEDDB29F-CFD0-485B-BDB0-548B3B20CFC5.jpeg

Double post error

Well friends a week straight of non stop rain and cool nights combined with incredibly big and dense colas led to unstoppable bud rot. I practically weeped as I cut a good ounce of bud rot off two nights in a row,
How did the Northern Lights hold up against bud rot compared to the other strains your growing?, worse or about the same?

Edit: Oh OP has been M.I.A for the last five months. Nevermind.

Hi DeeCee.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Hi DeeCee.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:
OP hasn't logged on in two years.

OP hasn't logged on in two years.
I'm helping out; we are doing a cleanup up of the journals in progress. Lots of people take a break, then come back.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom