Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

4A2FA99B-DAAC-46F0-BA9B-26E3FC9BE540.jpeg
DB26B1A3-0EFA-48B3-A9DA-655F775547E4.jpeg
48EC6A81-F238-4A80-B6DE-556250235B54.jpeg
00A96982-0CFD-4064-BE78-E9D51859F137.jpeg

goo-hows the dog?
Still not eating or drinking. But he’s moving a little better. It was like he was real drunk when he would stand still. Not quite as bad now.

She looks like she would have done well with the quadline doesn’t she?
Yea she does. What was the reason why you never went that route? Did you post why? My apologies if I missed it.

Still not eating or drinking. But he’s moving a little better. It was like he was real drunk when he would stand still. Not quite as bad now.
Sounds sorta like my dog when I first got him, and he found a joint on the table I carelessly left lying around. Scared the shit out of me for 2 days. I learned a valuable lesson. Well, he did too, but it was almost costly. Maybe he got hold of a small popcorn under the couch or something like that. I'm glad to hear he's coming around.

Yea she does. What was the reason why you never went that route? Did you post why? My apologies if I missed it.
I was gonna keep them in the small pot so I figured I didn’t have to worry about height. Plus the only auto I quadlined just had a look like it would have done better if I hadn’t topped it. If I run either of these again I would try the training for sure.

We've been hand-feeding ours kibble to make sure she eats. We can't make her burgers all day! Glad your baby has improved a bit. :Namaste:
Bentley has Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Started him on antibiotics this morning. Caught it early so hopefully all will be ok.

Plus the only auto I quadlined just had a look like it would have done better if I hadn’t topped it.
I wont quad autos anymore. I have done three and all have the same results where growth is stunted. I think it's too stressful for the plant, so I reduce it by half and do a twinline now and am getting better results.
Bentley has Rocky Mountain spotted fever. Started him on antibiotics this morning. Caught it early so hopefully all will be ok.
Not sure what that is but sounds serious if not caught. Glad you were on top of it and noticed the signs. Animals are like plants in letting us know when something needs to be taken care of. You have to understand your pets moods and character to understand when something is wrong.
Your gut knows when it's serious or something that he just ate or got into type of thing. Good call!

I wont quad autos anymore. I have done three and all have the same results where growth is stunted. I think it's too stressful for the plant, so I reduce it by half and do a twinline now and am getting better results.

Not sure what that is but sounds serious if not caught. Glad you were on top of it and noticed the signs. Animals are like plants in letting us know when something needs to be taken care of. You have to understand your pets moods and character to understand when something is wrong.
Your gut knows when it's serious or something that he just ate or got into type of thing. Good call!
Yeah. When the initial test were showing nothing I was feeling like I wasted a bunch of money. Now I’m so glad I took him. Every day this goes untreated the pups chance of not making it goes up significantly. So yes...happy to spend that money now.

I was going to harvest the Royal Gorilla Auto today but I was interrupted by an invite to dinner....so it can wait another day or 2. Lol. I did remove most of the fan leaves. Had one that had a sappy substance on it. Took a few pics of it.

The Amnesia Haze Automatic got her 2nd Cat drench tonight. Will probably just alternate water and growth drench until she is harvested. She’s getting pretty frosty now for sure.

Some questions on genetics....

Trying to learn some of this stuff since I’m planning on crossing some strains.

When you cross 1 strain with another, are those seeds F1s?

What is it when you take those seeds and cross a male with a female?

When you reverse a female and let it pollinate itself, are those S1s? Does it have to be a “reg” female to make the S1s? What is it when you reverse a feminized female?

Hope those aren’t worded in a confusing way. Lol

I put this together last year: Quick Course In Cannabis Cross-Breeding & Genetics

Back
Top Bottom