Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Thanks Shed! Here’s a pile of buds just before bagging them up.
B22EDB58-BBBC-4BFA-938A-0516CC875B2A.jpeg

And here is the bottom of the main stalk. Different looking to me. Maybe common lol. But not to me. It just had buds growing all around and on top of each other.
C0D2361E-DABF-402C-89BA-BEFF589C65FE.jpeg

Royal Gorilla is in the jar! This is after being in the fridge for over 3 weeks. Lol. RH is 65 after a few hrs in the jar. Nice! Might be a Nug of the Month entry hiding in here somewhere! Maybe that one in the lower left of the pic! Lol

Woah those are some gorgeous buds!!! My favorite weed I've grown so far is Royal Gorilla! So potent!
Is it more of an uplifting high or will it be good for night time?

Here’s a pic of the entire setup!
BEEFF31E-EB99-4354-95A6-89D0FAE43466.jpeg
I really like your set up. I’m gonna steal your pvc railing for the clip fans. I need to get mine in better spots. I’m surprised they don’t have any built in already. That would make a lot of money for tent making companies.
Tents need more places to clip things and better air intake holes that don’t let light through.

My mouth is watering looking at your latest photo’s.
Good job and enjoy that dank!

I almost forgot to wrap this journal up with all the new stuff going on in the lab. But here’s the final rundown dried and cured.

G13 Haze - This girl weighed in at 123.4 grams. Not too shabby! She was the biggest yielder of this grow by a long shot. She is a cup winner from Barney’s Farm and for good reason. She was a pleasure to grow and filled the tent with smells of fruit and spices. I don’t think I would do anything different if I grew this one again. She took to the training well and I think I probably maximized what she could do given my setup. The smoke is is like a sweet herbal taste in a joint. I could feel her after one toke. A rush of euphoria that lingers. Very cerebral and social high. Great daytime smoke. Little bit of anxiety for me. But a little CBD oil helps. If you like a Sativa buzz, this is one to consider.

Dark Devil Auto-
This was my favorite gal out of this group mainly because of how beautiful she was the whole time she grew! Outstanding smells of plum and pledge. Originally bred by Sweet Seeds but my beans came from Dynamo1! Thanks again brotha! She yielded a whopping 16 grams. But still wasn’t the smallest of this round. Lol. I’d like to give her more soil next time. There will definitely be a next time for this one. A heady high that put a smile on my face quickly. Plus the response of the crowd when you but this stuff out is pretty cool! Lol. Mine cured to almost a black color. It was purple but very deep purple. Frosty and purple and good buzz! It’s a winner!

Girl Scout Cookies Auto-
This was the ugly duckling from day 1. She’s from Fast Buds but I don’t think this is a reflection of all their stuff by any means. Autos can be tricky and I think this was just a dud. A massive 8 gram yielder! I can’t give an accurate smoke report on this one because I gave most of it away lol. I tried a couple puffs out of a pipe. I wasn’t impressed. Hoping for a better cookies experience sometime soon!

Chemdog 91’-
CSI Humboldt....enough said! If you get a chance to grow some of the fire this guy has you definitely should. I have his T1000 cut of Old Family Purple on deck and also a strain called Snausages which is the Chem 91 and OG Kush crossed. Sounds good to me! This one won me plant of the month and for good reason. She vegged beautifully and looked almost fake in the High Brix soil. She started off droopy and stayed that way until she got the bigger pot. Then she took off. Shortly after the POM win she turned ugly on me. I think she needed some salt that I wasn’t giving her with the kit. She needed Snake Oil a couple time in early flower. That would be the main thing I would change if I grow this one again. And starting her in a pot with better drainage. She yielded 81.3 grams. Best weed I’ve smoked in a long long time. Potent stuff for sure! Crazy thing to me is that It’s been almost like 2 different weeds. One time it will put me on my ass and the next it will have me cleaning like a mad man and then on my ass! Lol. There’s a reason so many strains can trace their lineage back to Chem. Getcha some!

Nice work Magoo!! Wow killer harvest on that G13. Congrats! :high-five:
Thanks sis! I think it’s my biggest yielder so far. I’d have to check the numbers on my biggest Blue Dream. But I was happy with her numbers.

Royal Gorilla Automatic-
I was very impressed with how this plant grew. She was super frosty and kept the frost through the cure. Smelled fruity and chemically in the tent. She’s from Royal Queen Seeds. If I ever grow this one again I think I will try to top her. I think she will do good with it. Should improve the yield I would think. She yielded 17.6 grams. Not awful for a small pot but I’d like at least an oz. lol. Is that too much to ask? The quality was top notch on this girl. This was the first good late night smoke I’ve had in a while. I’ve missed it. She’s gone already too. :(. I’d like to grow this strain again but I don’t have anymore beans and I have too many others to get through. Still look at seeds everyday though. Lol. Maybe if I get the breeders off my instagram feed then I could resist. Yesterday I was in the process of purchasing some Pre 98 Bubba from Katsu Seeds. The real deal. He just released some S1s and some pretty impressive crosses of the Bubba. Mid ordering we had a tornado warning and I had to get off my phone. Got back on and they were sold out. Lol. Oh well....I hope some other lucky grower enjoys those!

Amnesia Haze Automatic-
This one is just about ready. Maybe another week. She is also from Royal Queen Seeds. I have to say that I have been really impressed with how both of these autos of theirs have grown. They are priced great compared to a lot of other breeders out there. I have a couple more of their beans I believe. Maybe a White Widow Auto. As visually appealing as both of these have been makes me want to try it sooner rather than later. Here’s a pic of the AHa I took earlier today.
Super Frosty! She yielded 24.8 grams which is my biggest auto to date. Can’t wait to try her. My expectations are to get a good Sativa buzz with close to the same haze taste that I got from the g13. I could handle it being a little less potent than the G13 though. Lol. If not....I got my trusty CBD oil handy always! Lol!

So that brings the total for this grow to 271.1 grams! Decent numbers but this was a long grow.

So that brings this one to an end! Hopefully someone will read this and learn something some day. @Amadeus Forzin you can move this one to completed journals my friend!

Back
Top Bottom