Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

:thanks:. It seems like it. 1 more to go. In total it will have been 10 and a runt.

Congratulations on the MOTM win. Well deserved!
It's been like the clown-car routine at the circus! :)

The last Cheesecake, No. 4 is hanging, No. 3 is boxed and nearly ready to jar. The last Zkittlez is in the dark, in the tent and will probably be chopped tomorrow. I'm a little overwhelmed dealing with the quantity and need to get more big jars. I did not expect so much.

I appreciate everyone's following along. Ive been a little distracted this last week or so. Hopefully I get back on track soon :peace:

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

The last Cheesecake, No. 4 is hanging, No. 3 is boxed and nearly ready to jar. The last Zkittlez is in the dark, in the tent and will probably be chopped tomorrow. I'm a little overwhelmed dealing with the quantity and need to get more big jars. I did not expect so much.

I appreciate everyone's following along. Ive been a little distracted this last week or so. Hopefully I get back on track soon :peace:

IMG_1612.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG
Congrats on a Stellar harvest my friend.
Great work.

Stay safe
Bill

Congrats on the harvest Stinker.

You're nearly done! :Rasta:

Congrats on a Stellar harvest my friend.
Great work.

Stay safe
Bill

Congrats on excellent harvests, mate! Very well done. :goodjob:

Congrats on the harvest Stinker.

You're nearly done! :Rasta:

Such long Dirk Diggler like Coca-Cola’s too!

Well done Stinky la Rue :)
Thank you everyone.
I watched 5 min of Boogie Nights on TV last night. Funny :)
-----------

This was a fun and challenging grow. The beans were put in paper towels on Christmas night and the last plant was chopped yesterday at 98 days, a full 30 days after the 1st Runtz.

Overall the yield from this run has been a total surprise. Yesterday the 3rd Cheesecake was jarred at 262 grams. So far 877 have been jarred. The last Cheesecake is still in the shower with the last Zkittles hanging in the tent. Never did I expect this kind of yield. It was an auto surprise :cool:

The grow bags were soaked overnight with some vinegar in the water and hand washed for the next round. The tent and fans will be cleaned in a few days. After losing a loved pet and just being busy, I ran out of steam and enthusiasm towards the end here. Sorry for falling behind in my participation. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

Thank you everyone.
I watched 5 min of Boogie Nights on TV last night. Funny :)
-----------

This was a fun and challenging grow. The beans were put in paper towels on Christmas night and the last plant was chopped yesterday at 98 days, a full 30 days after the 1st Runtz.

Overall the yield from this run has been a total surprise. Yesterday the 3rd Cheesecake was jarred at 262 grams. So far 877 have been jarred. The last Cheesecake is still in the shower with the last Zkittles hanging in the tent. Never did I expect this kind of yield. It was an auto surprise :cool:

The grow bags were soaked overnight with some vinegar in the water and hand washed for the next round. The tent and fans will be cleaned in a few days. After losing a loved pet and just being busy, I ran out of steam and enthusiasm towards the end here. Sorry for falling behind in my participation. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG
:drool:

Stay safe
Bill

I love those massive colas :green_heart:
Thanks, Nick. These are the longest I've grown.
:drool:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill, I do the same.
Congrats on the great yields, stinky! And, man those colas are long. Nice job!
Thank you, HashGirl. This one kept me busy.
-----------

The last Cheesecake, No. 4 was just jarred at 192 g. I'm surprised, not bad for an 8 liter/2 gal bag. Getting ready to break down and box the last, a Zkittles. Its the largest of the bunch.

I will do 1 more photo run and then take a break during the summer. Next run will be 2 of each with a short veg and little training - Kush Mintz, White Widow, Blue Gelato 41 & Critical Kush. These are some older Barney's Farm strains with the exception of a new, White Widow. Autos were a nice change, I still prefer photos. :peace:

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

The Runtz has had some cure time. Its tasty and strong. :yummy:
The last Zkittles was jarred at 240 g. I thought it would be the heaviest yielder but it wasn't. It did fill the most jars, the buds are just not as dense as the Cheesecake. :peace:

P1020549.JPG

You have done such a good job with this grow, really stellar results! Unless I missed it, every one has been immaculately great! Pat yourself on the back, well done man! :bravo:
Autos were a nice change, I still prefer photos.
Why do you prefer photos?

I have only grown 1 auto, a Gorilla Glue, it was good (altho I am always looking for outstanding!), it was the first time that I'd had grown a plant that had a strong fuel smell. I have read of some folk who prefer autos, and yet others who feel there is always something about the ruderalis side that they can pick up on when smoking that they don't like. People used to complain about the small yield of autos, but these days they can produce some pretty impressive yields.

You have done such a good job with this grow, really stellar results! Unless I missed it, every one has been immaculately great!
Thank you! I'm really pleased with this grow. With the cramped conditions everything came close to full potential.

I have only grown 1 auto, a Gorilla Glue, it was good (altho I am always looking for outstanding!), it was the first time that I'd had grown a plant that had a strong fuel smell. I have read of some folk who prefer autos, and yet others who feel there is always something about the ruderalis side that they can pick up on when smoking that they don't like. People used to complain about the small yield of autos, but these days they can produce some pretty impressive yields.

With photos I feel like I have some control over how large they will get and what they will do. With photo periods indoors, I prefer a short veg and a smaller plant. These autos were all over the place size wise.

For my 1st indoor I grew 3 autos of the same strain, topped and kept them low. They all acted the same, had an even canopy and were potent. I thought these would all be similar in size and rather small. I don't notice any ruderalis taste, in fact these Runtz are quite tasty. The others need more cure time. Some of these were average as far as size and others were quite large. There has been alot of burping going on. Usually when I jar the rh comes up to about 70/72% and I burp down to the low 60's. Even at a higher humidity, the quantity overwhelmed me. Over 1280 for this run.
I need to look up how to calculate grams per watt. :ganjamon:

You have done such a good job with this grow, really stellar results! Unless I missed it, every one has been immaculately great! Pat yourself on the back, well done man! :bravo:

I have some autos. First grow on them. 4 weeks old, 1 ft tall. How long did it take your autos to start flowering?

I have some autos. First grow on them. 4 weeks old, 1 ft tall. How long did it take your autos to start flowering?
I saw pistils on most at 26 days. This journal had close to daily sponsor updates. :)

Back
Top Bottom