Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

I also use big 2 litre jars. It takes longer. Here is some of the cheesecake. Its still at 68% now but the rh will start dropping fast soon.

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG
Great looking nugs you got there Stinker :yummy:

One thing I was bout to ask - How did you like Remo Nature's Candy? And any change if you could post a pic of the analysis (non NPK ingredients)
Thanks
- V

Great looking nugs you got there Stinker :yummy:

One thing I was bout to ask - How did you like Remo Nature's Candy? And any change if you could post a pic of the analysis (non NPK ingredients)
Thanks
- V
Thank you, V. I am very happy with the nug quality. :yummy:

It would be hard to say I specifically liked one of the @Remo Nutrients products over the others. I started with the REMO at the transition to flower, it was the first time I used anything from this line. Overall I liked the results and am looking forward to a full run soon. It'll take some time to evaluate and see just what and how much of each product contribute. Overall, everything together contributed to great bud.
Here are some pics of the label, a web address is given for more info on the contents. I'll check it out myself. :cool:

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

Thank you, V. I am very happy with the nug quality. :yummy:

It would be hard to say I specifically liked one of the @Remo Nutrients products over the others. I started with the REMO at the transition to flower, it was the first time I used anything from this line. Overall I liked the results and am looking forward to a full run soon. It'll take some time to evaluate and see just what and how much of each product contribute. Overall, everything together contributed to great bud.
Here are some pics of the label, a web address is given for more info on the contents. I'll check it out myself. :cool:

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG
Ohh I thought Natures Candy include something like humic, enzymes or carb hydrates.

Thats just a supplement for a little Magnesium and Sulfur boost during the bloom. Well now I do know that I wont need that.

I started with the REMO at the transition to flower, it was the first time I used anything from this line. Overall I liked the results and am looking forward to a full run soon.
I just started a new round with Remo's full line expect Natures Candy and the root stimulator.
They seem to work together in a great harmony! All the ratios are in balance and it’s cool that they've included micro nutrients to the grow & bloom - So micro dosage could be lowered for less N without dropping out the needed trace elements.

Back
Top Bottom