Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

Prove it. I need to see a pic of an empty tent!

Every time I've thought you must have been finished, you've pulled yet another plant out of the tent. :laughtwo:

I was thinking the same thing. :laughtwo:

Nice. Thank you for you effort on this. I trimmed mine, will start that new journal this week.
Cool :), let me know when you start.
They look nice and dense!
Thanks Stone. They are curing up nice.
It's been a heck of grow, if you were a magician I'd be wondering how you got so many rabbits in your hat! But man, really very impressive to do such a range of strains and grow them all so nicely.

:welldone:
It felt like a perpetual grow for awhile. The plants didn't require much work, it was a bit crowded. Other than that, the genetics are good. Thank you.
If we lived close we could go to his house and sample all his shit! :blunt: We'd be zombies, but it would be fun.
I wish you could. I keep a low profile and only grow for myself. It would be great to have a sample session with you and others.
:passitleft:

Lately I have more than I need and don't like keeping it on hand. Until I get a press I'll make a big, strong batch of oil for edibles. Trying to decide on a high concentration recipe now. :cool:

Prove it. I need to see a pic of an empty tent!

Every time I've thought you must have been finished, you've pulled yet another plant out of the tent. :laughtwo:
That's how it felt here as well. At the end, I couldn't wait for it complete. Now I'm anxiously waiting to start again. :hmmmm:

I was thinking the same thing. :laughtwo:
Thanks for following along. :) I have dropped behind and have not kept up with journals. I sort of shut down for awhile and have been smoking more than usual.

Here is the tent today, empty and lonely. :peace:

IMG_1627.JPG

Looks like you might be done. What do you think @HashGirl? :)

I have been smoking alot of the Zkittlez No.1. It is gooey, strong and makes me laugh and giggle, it then knocks me out big time. Probably just what I needed. Now its time to change it up and get off the couch. There is more to do than burp jars. :cool:

Around 2 weeks ago I found a sprout in the planter where I dump the grow bags to shake the roots free. It must have been from the December harvest, there were some selfed S1 beans in/on the lower bud of the Lemon Tree and MxOP. There were not many seeds but they were well developed, they were mostly single beans on just the tip of the buds, it looked cool.
Its interesting how seeds stay dormant until it warms up. The temps are still dropping below freezing every night. It withstands the cold but is very slow to grow. I didn't think it would make it this far. I'll let it grow for awhile so I can observe. I'm curious to see if it stays smaller or a has a good natural head start. Either way it wont be grown out, no outdoor for me this year. I will be growing out one of the S1 beans from the MxOP indoor soon.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1628.JPG

IMG_1629.JPG

Aloha Lex,

Wow, great to hear from you. Are you still in OZ, or did you make it to the Islands?
The Lemon Tree is fantastic, but the Mimosa x Orange Punch might be my favorite to date.
Good morning la Rue :)

Looking forward to watching your second show :)
Good Morning Trala :)

Cleaning up some loose ends before the next. Hopefully the next is soon.
-------
The little sprout is hanging on, its probably 3 weeks old now.

IMG_1630.JPG

IMG_1631.JPG

Tuttlingen, Germany one day for work. So I may see you in the near future again friend.
Tuttlingen is less than 2 hours by car. Its a small world. Maui and ? Better bud these days :ganjamon: I do miss the islands. Did you get out on the boat?

It’s time to close this journal. This last auto run was a fun crowded grow. At the end, I had some things come up and became a little distracted. I appreciate everyone's following along.

The Runtz autos are my favorite from this run as far as taste, strength and effect. The Cheesecake and the Zkittlez still need more cure time. Here is some of the cured Runtz.

IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

It’s time to close this journal. This last auto run was a fun crowded grow. At the end, I had some things come up and became a little distracted. I appreciate everyone's following along.

The Runtz autos are my favorite from this run as far as taste, strength and effect. The Cheesecake and the Zkittlez still need more cure time. Here is some of the cured Runtz.

IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG
How long do you dry them?

How long do you dry them?
Drying depends on the humidity. I usually hang whole for 4 or 5 days, then break down into sections and box until they are around 70%rh, then jar. I then try to slowly bring the rh down to 62% by burping and periodically leaving the jars open. It takes time but its worth it.

Drying depends on the humidity. I usually hang whole for 4 or 5 days, then break down into sections and box until they are around 70%rh, then jar. I then try to slowly bring the rh down to 62% by burping and periodically leaving the jars open. It takes time but its worth it.
I also use big 2 litre jars. It takes longer. Here is some of the cheesecake. Its still at 68% now but the rh will start dropping fast soon.

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

See, Im gettin smarter! :thanks:
With cannabis you want the humidity lower than for cigars. I try to store 420 at 62 to 64% rh and find it best if I take out what I will be using hours before. Usually I have some waiting in the tray. :)

Back
Top Bottom