Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

How tall did urs get? I have trimmed the suckers as I have grown. I going to take a pic of and send their healthy I will say.

Now I hope you are ok on my questions. But I do not want to Fail.

16497012696711764312469672354227.jpg

16497013517317277269951492496260.jpg

16497014229711435904332590275323.jpg
@Slipdog01, those are special if they're actually autos at 28+ days. (And I'm not implying that they're not.) :thumb:

Grandpa, :passitleft: here ya go.
I planted them in "grow cubes" on March 4. As seed, with one dose of Miracle Grow, then Twice with Dr. Jimz Soup.
I am going to do a Journal for them.
Tag me when you do! :Rasta:

How tall did urs get? I have trimmed the suckers as I have grown. I going to take a pic of and send their healthy I will say.

Now I hope you are ok on my questions. But I do not want to Fail.

Hey Slipdog, The plants I grew were all different sizes. Your plants sure look healthy. From what I read, most autos should start showing pistils by 30, or 35 days.

Let us know when you start a journal. Feel free to ask anything. :blunt:

Here are some shots of the Watermellon Zkittles buds. The more Indica variant is in the middle. These buds are curing up gummy and potent. The harvest numbers were good for the 3 plants. I was able to jar 310 g.

There is a delay in the start of the next as my beans were sent back to sender. Tracking says "The item is not meeting customs requirements". Shit happens, technically they are allowed. :peace:

P1020554.JPG

P1020557.JPG

Here are some shots of the Watermellon Zkittles buds. The more Indica variant is in the middle. These buds are curing up gummy and potent. The harvest numbers were good for the 3 plants. I was able to jar 310 g.

There is a delay in the start of the next as my beans were sent back to sender. Tracking says "The item is not meeting customs requirements". Shit happens, technically they are allowed. :peace:

P1020554.JPG

P1020557.JPG
Those look great, can I ask about how long each bud is? I believe mine are going to be close. I'm looking at 13 to 14 inches each on my harvest. But I also got 5 to 6 weeks yet.

The buds look great, annoying about the customs hurdle, isn't there better things for them to spend time on.
:thanks: The customs hurdle is something I have heard about, however this is the first time its affected me. It raises some concern. Hopefully it doesn't turn in to anything more. I'm impressed with the quality from these autos. :yummy:
Those look great, can I ask about how long each bud is? I believe mine are going to be close. I'm looking at 13 to 14 inches each on my harvest. But I also got 5 to 6 weeks yet.

:thanks: Slipdog, the buds in the pictures are about 6" long. 12"+ buds sound great especially with more time to get fat. Have you started a journal?

:thanks: Slipdog, the buds in the pictures are about 6" long. 12"+ buds sound great especially with more time to get fat. Have you started a journal?
I wonder if Slipdog is referring to those big spears that you have drying, because to me those ones look a lot more like 16" long than 6".

:thanks: The customs hurdle is something I have heard about, however this is the first time its affected me. It raises some concern. Hopefully it doesn't turn in to anything more. I'm impressed with the quality from these autos. :yummy:

Yes Sir I did, but I don't really know what I am doing on that by the looks of it. I am not making it interesting as you duded do, For I been out of the Sling for a while.
I am testing Dr. Jimz products so yes I will be trying todo another. Dr. Jimz is impressing me.

I wonder if Slipdog is referring to those big spears that you have drying, because to me those ones look a lot more like 16" long than 6".
Those were some long spears and they were broken down to jar. On the plants they were over 24". The longest Ive ever grown. Big sticky plants for 90 day autos.
Yes Sir I did, but I don't really know what I am doing on that by the looks of it. I am not making it interesting as you duded do, For I been out of the Sling for a while.
I am testing Dr. Jimz products so yes I will be trying todo another. Dr. Jimz is impressing me.
Slipdog, here is a link to making a grow journal - How to Make a Grow Journal - all journals are interesting and are a good way to see your progress.
Sweet Sword bud! Glad you're in for one more round!
:D thanks Stone. One more and then I'll take a summer break. Waiting on beans now.

This run is nearly complete. Here are some pictures of the Strawberry Cheesecake bud, 1 from each plant. The numbers were impressive and a big surprise, 665 g for 4 plants.

Before I close this journal, I'll take and get few pics up of the cured bud from the first run at the start of this journal. They were frosty photos that cured up nicely. :yummy:

Thank you everyone for the contributions, input and support. Happy grows :peace:

P1020561.JPG

P1020563.JPG

Here are a few pics of the bud from the first run in this journal. They cured up nicely. There are 2 buds from each strain, a Mimosa X Orange Punch, Lemon Tree and the Runtz Muffin. I really like the @Barney's Farm genetics.

I'll leave this journal open for a couple weeks more. Happy grows :peace:

P1020567.JPG

P1020568.JPG

P1020569.JPG

This run is nearly complete.
Prove it. I need to see a pic of an empty tent!

Every time I've thought you must have been finished, you've pulled yet another plant out of the tent. :laughtwo:

It's been a heck of grow, if you were a magician I'd be wondering how you got so many rabbits in your hat! But man, really very impressive to do such a range of strains and grow them all so nicely.

:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom