It looks good in there,Vet!
The Northern Lights really woke up in the last 4 or 5 days-quite a difference since Sunday!

It looks good in there,Vet!
The Northern Lights really woke up in the last 4 or 5 days-quite a difference since Sunday!
Yeah she's a little beaut. Just got home from work to discover a couple of the Pink Grapefruit tops have reached the lights. She's determined. More supercropping to be done in the morning I guess. The Kalashnikov has had a good stretch over the last few days too. She's shaping up nicely now. Will get some pics out of the cabinet tomorrow.

Thanks. Happy to have you along. Do you have a journal? These ones are growing okay but a little unhappy with something. Going to lower the amount of megacrop on the next feed and see how they react.
I didn't see this. Yes I have a journal. I'll be adding a day 28 update tomorrow. They look better but my 3 runts are still way too small in my opinion. But we'll see.
Plants are looking good man!

Hey,@Deketx -you should put a link to your journal in your signature so folks can find it-

There's a lot of journals out there,a link makes them soooo much easier to find..

As promised, here's a little picture update of the girls. 5 weeks today for the Pink Grapefruit and Kalashnikov (maybe a couple of days behind). Northern Lights is probably about 4 weeks. She took forever to pop out of the soil.

Pink Grapefruit Auto
She's had 4 branches super cropped now. Still growing and smelling incredible. She's been topped, LST'd & super cropped.
IMG_20190921_071324_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190921_071422_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190921_071400_DRO.jpg

Kalashnikov Auto
She's shaping up nicely. Hoping she doesn't stretch too much more. Looking forward to that main cola filling in. She's been trained with minimal LST to control the height.
IMG_20190921_071722_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190921_071729_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190921_071736_DRO.jpg

Northern Lights Auto
The little one, or not so little one now, is doing great. No signs yet of any issue with being in the small pot. Regular feeds and she's happy. Starting to get a little tall now though and I have no idea what to do with her. Only thing I can think is to super crop the main stem but it's really quite chunky now. Could probably be done. Any ideas would be welcomed.
IMG_20190921_071543_DRO.jpg
20190921_072325.jpg
IMG_20190921_071602_DRO.jpg

Back squeezed into the cabinet. They'll have their next feed this afternoon. Happy with them right now. Looking forward to those flowers really coming on now. Cheers everyone.
IMG_20190921_072029_DRO.jpg

I didn't see this. Yes I have a journal. I'll be adding a day 28 update tomorrow. They look better but my 3 runts are still way too small in my opinion. But we'll see.
Plants are looking good man!
Cheers. As @carcass said, if you put a journal link in your signature it's easier for people to find and follow along. I'll head over to see how they're doing.

Happy with them right now.
I would be too,they look super healthy and happy!

That Northern Lights is really going for it- I'd try to bend that main stem over-if it breaks off,
Then she'd just be topped,which won't be too bad of a thing,since she's got plenty of branches,
so you'll end up with plenty of buds.

I would be too,they look super healthy and happy!

That Northern Lights is really going for it- I'd try to bend that main stem over-if it breaks off,
Then she'd just be topped,which won't be too bad of a thing,since she's got plenty of branches,
so you'll end up with plenty of buds.
Let's see what she does now.
IMG_20190921_184845_DRO.jpg

Yipes!
It looks extreme, but that's pretty much what I did to that lo ryder,and it worked out well.
ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

She's popped back up again. Looking good. A couple of the PG branches I super cropped are looking a bit sorry for themselves but the rest are thriving. Not sure what's different with them. Here's the NL this morning anyway.
IMG_20190922_072055_DRO.jpg

Hey vets it’s been fun following along with what you have happening.
Funny story with your landlord stood next to your cabinet. You must’ve been laughing your head off just quietly.
I struggle to see how you grow such great pot in such a small space. You’ve shown us, I know but.. it’s like you have one of those cameras that real estate agents use where scale is so wildly distorted - or you do that hidden perspective thing where clever geometry lets you pick up a pine tree to put it on a shelf where it looks like a bonsai.
Or, you’re a wizard. This seems a likely enough possibility to me.
Anyway, hey. Love your work.
Keep doing your thing, man.

That's impressive. Realistically I think I could get 5-6oz off two plants in this cabinet. Just need to get the right strains and training perfected. The environment hasn't been too much of an issue for me apart from when we've had little heat waves. The biggest challenge is getting the plants the optimum height.
Fastbuds grapefruit is a heavy yielder and grows short n fat colas. Prolly perfect for that space cuz. Smokes a 10 aswell taste and strength. Ima be dropping some when i see how much space is left after calling males from this drop.

Hey vets it’s been fun following along with what you have happening.
Funny story with your landlord stood next to your cabinet. You must’ve been laughing your head off just quietly.
I struggle to see how you grow such great pot in such a small space. You’ve shown us, I know but.. it’s like you have one of those cameras that real estate agents use where scale is so wildly distorted - or you do that hidden perspective thing where clever geometry lets you pick up a pine tree to put it on a shelf where it looks like a bonsai.
Or, you’re a wizard. This seems a likely enough possibility to me.
Anyway, hey. Love your work.
Keep doing your thing, man.
Sssshhhhhhh! Nobody knows. Ha ha. Cheers man I appreciate it. Think it's the busiest I've had the cabinet yet.

Fastbuds grapefruit is a heavy yielder and grows short n fat colas. Prolly perfect for that space cuz. Smokes a 10 aswell taste and strength. Ima be dropping some when i see how much space is left after calling males from this drop.
I'll have to check that one out in the future. Cheers bud.

She looks like she wants to be the star of the show!

Back
Top Bottom