Hey,@Deketx -you should put a link to your journal in your signature so folks can find it-

There's a lot of journals out there,a link makes them soooo much easier to find..
Thanks guys! I'll attempt to do that in a few. My girls hit 28 days Saturday so I need to update. They are getting bigger but they don't look anything like yours! My WW looks like your plants undersized little sister. Thanks again for the journal tip!

Girls are doing okay. Northern Lights got a little thirsty. Dimmed the lights quickly to see them in their true colour. Shaping up nicely.
IMG_20190927_225743_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190927_225750_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190927_225727_DRO.jpg

Getting "tight" in there,but everything looks good n healthy!

Hey,@Deketx -you should put a link to your journal in your signature so folks can find it-

There's a lot of journals out there,a link makes them soooo much easier to find..
Did it finally, lol. Thanks for the suggestion.

Little update. We have now reached the mayhem stage. The Northern Lights wasn't getting much light in that front corner anymore so I just put in a little blurple bulb for some extra juice. Might help a little. Still progressing okay though. Currently being fed 5g MC & 4ml Top Max per 4L of water. Sharing the same feed between all 3.

Northern Lights
IMG_20191001_090649_DRO.jpg

Kalashnikov

IMG_20191001_090742_DRO.jpg

Pink Grapefruit
IMG_20191001_090910_DRO.jpg

IMG_20191001_090936_DRO.jpg

The mayhem back in the cabinet
IMG_20191001_093201_DRO.jpg

Plants are looking awesome,Vet!
Seeing them out of the cabinet-it's hard to believe they all fit in there-you're doing a great job on them,Vet!

Plants are looking awesome,Vet!
Seeing them out of the cabinet-it's hard to believe they all fit in there-you're doing a great job on them,Vet!
Yeah it's getting pretty hard to take them out and fit them back in again now. Humidity has been pretty high so I reckon I'll have to address that soon before it causes any problems. Cheers buddy. Currently I've got a stinking cold and decided I would do sober October. Already regretting that decision. Ha ha.

Next issue is that I'm working abroad next week. The PG & Kalashnikov should just about be okay with a good soaking Monday morning but the NL really needs watering daily. Hoping I can convince the Mrs but I doubt she will oblige. I know it's probably not ideal but does anyone know if I put her pot in a tray of water would that be okay or will I risk root rot?

I’d be inclined to overwater it then leave alone. I wouldn’t Bain-Marie it in a bigger bucket. It’s only a week. She’ll be Jake. You’ll have to apologise later, but I’m sure she’ll still be there to sulk at you.

I’d be inclined to overwater it then leave alone. I wouldn’t Bain-Marie it in a bigger bucket. It’s only a week. She’ll be Jake. You’ll have to apologise later, but I’m sure she’ll still be there to sulk at you.
Yeah I think the 2 in the bigger pots will be fine doing that but the Northern Lights really starts wilting after 2 days. She likely won't go a week. It's only a 5" pot. Have to start trying to persuade the Mrs or build some sort of gravity drip feed system for her this weekend I guess.

7 weeks old today for the Pink Grapefruit & Kalashnikov. They seem to have stopped going upwards completely now and the flowers are starting to fill out. Northern Lights is about a week behind them. According to Short Stuff the PG takes 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest. Looking at her now I'd expect 9-10 weeks. The others should be around the 10 week point too. Still amazed how well the Northern Lights is doing in that tiny pot.

Pink Grapefruit
IMG_20191005_102250_DRO.jpg

IMG_20191005_101707_DRO.jpg

IMG_20191005_101701_DRO.jpg

Kalashnikov
IMG_20191005_101452_DRO.jpg

IMG_20191005_101655_DRO.jpg

Northern Lights
IMG_20191005_101410_DRO.jpg

IMG_20191005_101418_DRO.jpg

Hopefully they'll do okay while I'm away next week. I might turn the light down a little so they don't dry up too quickly. Hope you all have a great weekend.
IMG_20191005_102722_DRO.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191005_101900_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20191005_101900_DRO.jpg
    809.1 KB · Views: 55
That Northern Lights looks huge in that little pot!
Hey,Vet-I was thinking about ways to water her without being
there,and I found this-an easy to make "wick" system that might do the trick...

Might just be worth a try...

That Northern Lights looks huge in that little pot!
Hey,Vet-I was thinking about ways to water her without being
there,and I found this-an easy to make "wick" system that might do the trick...

Might just be worth a try...
Cheers buddy. Worth a go for sure. She looks ridiculous doesn't she. Ha ha

She makes that one gallon pot look like a solo cup!

For some reason,I thought it was a gallon....
I didn't know a plant would get that big and healthy in a litre pot...that makes her even more impressive!
I've seen big plants in tiny pots,but they usually look a little sickly-not the case with that girl...

For some reason,I thought it was a gallon....
I didn't know a plant would get that big and healthy in a litre pot...that makes her even more impressive!
I've seen big plants in tiny pots,but they usually look a little sickly-not the case with that girl...
Yeah exactly bud. Compare her to the Blueberry I did in a similar sized pot. Day and night. She looks the healthiest of the lot. Wondering whether to have the wicking reservoir just water or add nutrients too. Just thinking the nutes might settle to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom