Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Haven't updated for a while so here they are. I'm estimating they're about 2 weeks out. The Cream Mandarine has a few amber trichomes now.

Candy Kush
IMG_20190722_203523_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190722_203528_DRO.jpg

The Cream Mandarine
IMG_20190722_203914_DRO.jpg

IMG_20190722_204051_DRO.jpg

They grew up so fast!- looking good,Vet!
Do they still squeeze into the cabinet ok?

Looking very nice vet! I wanted to know if you've super cropped every top yet or have you moved them to a new home lol either way thay haven't burned like I thought they may well done

Even that close to the light,she seems to be doing very well!

Surviving in this heat. The Cream Mandarine is starting to fill out a bit finally. Candy Kush is still relaxing in the back ripening up nicely. Chopped the top of one of the CM's flowers off as it was burning on the light. Tuesday will be 7 weeks flower which is the flowering time from the breeders. Both are express versions. Think they'll go at least another week though. Will have a good look at trichomes after the weekend.
IMG_20190725_195838_DRO.jpg

Surprisingly well. Maybe looking a little limp lower down. Had to give some extra water too.
Yh my brother said his plants have been abit limp too and yh they seem to be drinking quite abit at the moment, yours look great though mate

whats your guys spikes hitting?
38c in one of mine today lol
Mines been hitting 35 today but my brothers been with you in the 38s lol, my gelato is handling it like a queen though compared to my lemon

one of mine was thirsty as hell tonight, first time, maybe needs an extra douse lol
another has curled some leaves again; but the other 3 in the bigger tent hit 35c but seem fine, they all have lots of airflow but its dirty... lol

I haven't even looked at the temps in there. Ha ha. Figured I'd just judge the plants. Not much I can do anyway.
Yh that's true mate
one of mine was thirsty as hell tonight, first time, maybe needs an extra douse lol
another has curled some leaves again; but the other 3 in the bigger tent hit 35c but seem fine, they all have lots of airflow but its dirty... lol
Poor plants ey lol still got a few more days of it yet to come, I think they will need extra water aswel

Back
Top Bottom