Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Hello spart mate.. Happy xmas by the way

The light is about 4 inches from the top of plant... Big girl to right, ripley to left... I rotate them daily...

Hope you are having a great one mate

:xmas::passitleft:

Thanks mate means I can lower mine a bit maybe to 15cm... I was actually thinking about raising it to get her to stretch a bit.

very frosty mate good job. but to me she looks hermie.what do every1 else think? sorry to bring bad news friend but I have had a few hermies in my time and to me looks the same.they grow weird balls or cones instead of throwing out proper pisils and forming into proper bud.as u say she is throwing out orange hairs but no actual proper bud formation .hope this helps;)

you were spot on in your observation mate :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

i have been inspecting every bud,daily....coz i was sure you were right...

so today, Gonad detective BW,went to work.......and right at the very tip of the top main bud is a small green pair of Plums !!!!.......

so........

TTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

yep the big girl is chopped

just let her run to bulk up some more.....

i have sampled a whole branch....speed dried gently in oven.......as expected, body stone with a bit of head high too for good measure.quite potent.smooth as hell too....no coughing at all...happy days....

there where ambers but mostly cloudy....she was nearing the end...such a shame she went all " CAITLIN" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyways here are some pics of the big girl

the root system was nice and healthy...around a 10 litre tub

image35671.jpg

3..2....1... BUNGEE !!!!

image35672.jpg

and after a trim up....man she stunk to high heaven,sticky as hell too......

image35673.jpg
image35674.jpg

and now the hang out pic

image35675.jpg

there is a nice branch missing from this picture....already in oven,like a knob...forgot to take pic of it....anyway,with that and what ive already had of of it,we are up to 5 grams,just over...... so about £50 worth of bud......:thumb:

i will get some decent pics of lonesome ripley soon...she aint got many sites but she crystally as hell.....sticky too...much denser buds

she will probably have to come down soon too....her pistil are changing brown

hope you are all well and have survived the festivities without exploding like a balloon......:rofl::rofl::partyboy::partyboy::rollit::passitleft:

She went hermi :thedoubletake: any idea why? and beast is right at least ya got some smokeable buds from her and not an army of hermi seeds :p

one other question, when do you rotate the light back to the "red" side??

Bud glad u still salvaged some top.smoke off her fair play mate and enjoy.top job lad:)

Evening my friend... I will get round to that email i promised, real soon...

But i have had independant smoke tests.... From regular smokers... 2 people smoked 0.3 gram ( well dry after little help from oven )... Had to jar it... Bloody house stunk... Seriously she absolutley stinks...

The Overdrive really did what it said on the tin !!!

Terps production went mad, low smelling strain NOT this lady, she chuffing reeks

Anyways.... I have just heard from them....and i qoute.... 1 whitey 1 hammered.... Also, " i would make millions ".... Bloody hell !!!

She really is a arse kicking smoke.... Ive had 2 doobies and to be honest .... Im struggling to type this on my phone... No bullshit.... The sofa is giving me hug, wether it wants too or not :drool::drool::drool::rofl::rofl::rofl::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

There we go Ladies and Gentlemen.... But be careful, she bites. :thedoubletake::yahoo:

Okay good people....

Its time for a few pics of Ms Ripley, the sole resident of the soon ex grow space..

Im so glad she pulled thru now... Her buds seem to be forming normally... And sure are crystally...

image35682.jpg
image35684.jpg
image35685.jpg
image35686.jpg

Like her sister, she is super sticky... Cant wait to try her... Bugger all really, but im so glad i let her live, when all looked lost...

:cheer:

Thankyou for the kind words

Yeah ripley is super sticky n frosty.....

On that front, Ripley got her bell rung last nite !!!!

So Tiiiimmmbeeeeeeeer !!!!

She is hanging in grow space... Lights off, fan on....

Im moving in a few days, plus.... Had lots of flyovers by " bears in the air " in last 24 hours....

Time for heat sig to vanish !!!

She was mainly cloudy anyways... So should still give a good high.... If she stronger than her sister, im in trouble !!!!
:high-five:

I always wondered why people get worried about heat signature.... how much heat can one cfl give off really?

CFLs can be hot nowhere near hps and mh for heat but if you don't have proper ventilation cfls heat areas up fast. For instance i have two grow boxes i made and each use cfls anyways my two grow boxes are both in one of my spare bedrooms and i close the door to the room and i don't even need to turn of the base board heater in that room because it stays perfect temp. If i didnt have proper ventilation for my boxes im sure i go in and find my plants wilted over dead. Lol so ya cfls can be warm lol

Hey buddy - just a little question.. Are you just drying in your grow area? Is it fine to dry with light exposure?
I know its not good to store bud in a lighted area due to lights ability to break down and degrade the thc so i would say it stands to reason that any long term light exposure isnt good. I know it doesn't exactly answer your question directly.

And a big sorry to you BW for me stepping in to answer questions for you not trying to take over your show lol. Take it easy brother. :tokin:

not what i ment but sure and i know cfls get hot even more so with the bigger wattage ones

One 26w cfl i can't hold in my hand comfortably for any length of time and those are the most efficient cfls in terms of watt/lumen ratio

Back
Top Bottom