CFL Grow - Strawberry Diesel - Soil

Sorry I have not posted the pics but I have been busy. So I actually came to vent a little bit. I just looked at my plants today and noticed the taller one was a mail. I started flowering them on the 18th of December and a week later the smaller one is starting to form buds and the taller one turned out to be mail. Makes me kind of mad especially since they are clones. I know it could have turned hermie but, I never let light into the box during the dark cycle so. And it does not have any hairs just little sacs all over the place. I took it out because I do not want seeds right now. So I am going to be taking some new pics tonight and hope the one plant likes the extra room now. Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks for the update and now problem on the pics. sorry to hear about the male. If it does't have any hairs it wasn't a female that went hermie but rather a male before showing preflowers. Most stable strains take a lot for them to go hermie. Light leaks will prevent the plant from going into "full" flower not so much make them go hermie.

Did not realize that. Either way i got rid of it and the female that is left is loving the extra light and room it has now. I'm in the middle of uploading them now so I will post the pics here soon. Hope everyone had a good new year.

Here is a close up of two different buds on the plant.
DSCN4735.JPG
DSCN4732.JPG

This is how the plant looked a few days ago.
DSCN4733.JPG

here is how it looks now.
DSCN4737.JPG
DSCN4739.JPG

I felt that super cropping the taller branches so that they are at an equal height of the shorter branches would help the shorter branches out, by allowing for more light to get to them.

Alright guys I am just now finishing week three of flowering. Tomorrow will be the start of week four. She is looking beautiful and I will be taking photos tomorrow when the lights are on. She is in the dark cycle now and don't want to interrupt that by turning on the lights or using the flash on my camera.

here is how she is looking now. I took these pictures today before lights out.

DSCN47521.JPG

Some close up of some of the buds. If you look close you can see the crystals starting to come in.
DSCN4751.JPG

DSCN4749.JPG

This last one i pulled the plant out of the grow space so that I could take and over view shot of it. She has a lot of bud sites going.
DSCN47531.JPG

Wow very nice plant.. This is only ur second grow ever?

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Well I have since had a new child added to my family. I had to neglect the lady for a few days, that regrettably led to spider mites moving in. I went and got some things to take care of the issue. I got some no pest strips and stuck them in the box and have added a humidifier to raise the humidity in the space. I noticed that over the time I was gone my closet door was closed and the box got really hot and dropped the humidity. So high heat and low RH allowed them to come in. But I have had the no pest strips in and I haven't seen them in the past three days so.

I will be taking some new pics here in the next couple of days. Sunday is the start of week 7. So hopefully only a few more weeks and I will be able to harvest her.

Congrats on the new addition to your family. Me and the wife just had our second, a little girl, on the day before Thanksgiving.
Peace and God bless,
GT

Alright guys we are in the final week or so for my lady here. I started week 8 on Sunday. She still has white hairs so I am going to give her another week or maybe a little longer. but here is some updated pics of her.

In this photo you can see the whole plant. The buds have really started to fill out.
DSCN4890.JPG

Here are some close-ups of the nugs on her.
DSCN4894.JPG
DSCN4897.JPG
DSCN4895.JPG
DSCN4899.JPG

Enjoi and lets hope she finishes soon.

will do guys. Like I said week 8 started this past sunday. So hopefully by 19th of feb I should be able to harvest. I want to trichomes to cloud up more and want the hairs to turn more of an amber color. They still are kind of white though some have started to change. just want more of them. I would say only 10% of the hairs have changed.

Back
Top Bottom