Jimmy's Grow

the grass is always greener where the dogs are shitting.

Then why are all the dead patches in my neighbor's yard directly underneath where their pooch poops? :grinjoint:

torturedsoul, i stole that from soundgarden song cause it sounded cool to me, but i took it as wise words when i woke up from this horrible thing that i dont have words to describe-loose translation by me is that i am being shitted on every day and then being asked why arent you smiling or basically why are they pissing on my head and telling me its raining. also i have a dog and it does effect the grass badly-i think its nute burn due to much nitrogen at first - but the next year the area has twice the growth when those turds have broken down. i have confined my dog to several areas of the yard over several years due to her digging habits. this is just an observation.

Well, here are this weeks picture update. I justed smoked some of my last grow and am stoned:ganjamon: Anyway.. My one female "Baby" is so huge the branches can barely support the weight of the Buds:yahoo: My two "Big Devil" Autoflowers just have not been the same since they were nute burned 2 weeks ago. The buds look great, but the rest of them look really burnt still after many, many flushes. I will grow four more this next cyclt and will not repeat the error on the nute dossage for these type of AF's. I have no other location for my Kandi Kush in the closet. Her buds are nice, but I did not intend to grow her like this. When "Baby" is done.. I figure 2 more weeks? I will put the Kush in that closet:yahoo: I appreciate everyones input:thanks: Have a good one..:bongrip:

baby_3_2.jpg

baby_2_3.jpg

Thing_22.jpg

Thing_1_2_1.jpg

Thing_13.jpg

Kandi_3_.jpg

Kandi_2_.jpg

Kandi.jpg

Baby_4_1.jpg

Baby17.jpg

Thing_1_2_2.jpg

Thing_14.jpg

Drying_2_1.jpg

Drying4.jpg

Bud_comparison.jpg

Hello Everyone:yummy: Well this is the conclusion to this grow:thumb: I have my Kandy Kush still in flower cycle, but will include her in my next grow.. which will begin next week:slide: I appreciate everyones support and input:goodjob: I smoked (tested some of the harvest and am high as a kite right now:cool: Had some brownies (2) this morning and was baked all day:grinjoint: I will grow some more Big Devil Autoflower this next cycle. I will probably be growong an LA Woman as well:hmmmm: Anyway.. I have the shortlist ready:yummy::peacetwo:

Hello Everyone:yummy: Well this is the conclusion to this grow:thumb: I have my Kandy Kush still in flower cycle, but will include her in my next grow.. which will begin next week:slide: I appreciate everyones support and input:goodjob: I smoked (tested some of the harvest and am high as a kite right now:cool: Had some brownies (2) this morning and was baked all day:grinjoint: I will grow some more Big Devil Autoflower this next cycle. I will probably be growong an LA Woman as well:hmmmm: Anyway.. I have the shortlist ready:yummy::peacetwo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, t420jimmy!

I'm moving this to completed journals now. But as always, you are more than welcome to add any last impressions, yield reports, comprehensive smoke-reports, or any information that you feel should be included.

We are looking forward to your new journal and appreciate the chance to follow along in your adventures. I will look for it here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
In a week or so.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine, and thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom