Jimmy and the "POT" Stock

t420jimmy

bertha4.jpg

bertha_base_stalk.JPG

Bertha_inner_stalk.JPG

So, does anyone want to venture a guess as to what type of strain this is? I am thinking definantly a Indica, but do not know what type. It has been vegging for 6 weeks. The stock is thick as you can see, and the fan leaves are huge. I have some other plants (that I have posted) that are going to be harvested in about 3-4 days and this one is going to start the cycle at that time.

Also, I am germinating a Kandy Kush (From Reserva Pravada) and I have two other plants that I am waiting to see what there sex is before I start their grow journal. I do have some "Big Devil" Autoflowering feminized seeds. Does anyone know the recommended light cycle for the Big Devils? And has anyone grown the Kandy Kush? I am using 5 gallon pots, Organic compost Ph balanced dirt, RH is 45, PH is 6.3 - 6.5, lighting for vegging is a T5 Jumstart rated at 54 watts 6500 k,and 4 100 watt 6500k cfl rated at 4800 lumens.

flowering I have 4 150 watt 2700k cfl's rated at 18,500 lumens and 6 cfl's at 6500k rated at 7,200 lumens.

Any help would be appreciated. Screwnuts, if your out there.. how you doing brother grower. Thanks for all your help.

Hey Screwnuts, no problem. Will be my first. I have a Kandy Kush that just germinated (I put it in the nursery last night). I have a LA Woman seed that I will be germinating next month any ideas on that? Also, what procedure do you use for harvesting? The whole plant upside down method or cut all the branches and hang em? I am going to harvest the palnts that are in my conclusion to "Strange Grow" thread probably tomarrow. Thanks bro.:grinjoint:

Hey Screwnuts, no problem. Will be my first. I have a Kandy Kush that just germinated (I put it in the nursery last night). I have a LA Woman seed that I will be germinating next month any ideas on that? Also, what procedure do you use for harvesting? The whole plant upside down method or cut all the branches and hang em? I am going to harvest the palnts that are in my conclusion to "Strange Grow" thread probably tomarrow. Thanks bro.:grinjoint:

For harvesting I have been stopping all water about 2-3 days before chopping and keeping the plants in the dark. I will then pull them out and strip off as many fan leaves as I possibly can. From there I will cut off individual branches and do a full trim and hang it to dry. Last night I did 3 plants and it took 4 hours. I am guessing about 12-14 oz's dry or roughly 3lbs wet. Make sure you have a clean comfortable place to trim. It will smell up the whole house so keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom