Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

Hi guys..... Here are a shed load of images for your view points and entertainment

image16972.jpg
image16973.jpg
image16974.jpg
image16975.jpg
image16976.jpg
image16977.jpg
image16980.jpg
image16979.jpg
image16978.jpg

I maybe wrong, but has she got some more time to run ??

:high-five:

after looking at those nice trichome pictures and seeing a lot of white pistils I vote for another week of growth.

Lovely pics! I think either way, harvest now and you are in for a great all round smoke. Harvest in a week and you are in for a melt into the sofa smoke :).

Could always go half n half

Thankyou mono......

I have snipped of a little sample again... Research purposes of course....

Gonna get it dry and sample her.. Only a little bit.

:Namaste:

The sample that i took, was speed dried..

She was smooth, sweet and nice

You were right B real/mono, she is at a good all round smoke at the mo.. High wasnt mega intense, lasted for about 3 hours. So like D:ream said in the 90's.., things can only get better !!!

Her pot is dry, so im gonna leave it like that until chop time.. No point getting her feet wet again, only to dry her very soon..

Hiya everybody...

Well ol budworshipper got his scissors out today, to take another little bud... Kinda dropped a bollock and snipped thru the whole little branch.... Oh well..

This is how it looked before a trim

image17080.jpg
image17081.jpg

Heres the trimmed bud before speed dry in oven

image17084.jpg

A quick trich shot, showing maturity.. Mainly cloudy now.

image17083.jpg

And finally, the Bone dry bud on the scales....

image17085.jpg

Thats £25's worth round here... If i add in the other sample, im at 3.5g so far on this harvest..

The high is nice, feel quite floaty at the mo. Just had a little single skinner/ roll up size. Not blunt !!

There is still white pistils, so shes gonna continue her journey for now. Got some nice smoke from sample, so lets she how much more she can do

As for the dark period Mono, i have been considering that. It does seem to be getting more popular.. I can see the theory... No light, stress her into protect the buds mode... More resin production due to its desire to protect its wares...

Wooohooo exciting times. Way to kick in the new year buddy!

Hope you had a good one last night :)

Glad the smoke did the trick, how long do you think you will leave her? Never tried it myself but many growers recommend 48 hours darkness before chop for maximum resin production :)

I had a quiet one mate...had 4 ciders all day. Mrs was asleep by 10, bless her... Little man went down at 11, i was lights out not long after...

Hope hogmanay was good for you mono

:party: Exciting times Budworshipper! Happy New Year!! :party:

I know mate... Im well excited, nearly chop time. She has been slow in flower, but at least she made it after the cold snap.

If i get 3.5g off of just 1little branch, how much is it gonna be when done. Not bad going for a short plant tho.

Enjoy ya cured bud this evening my friend

image17243.jpg
image17244.jpg
image17245.jpg

TIMBEEEERRRRR !!!!!!!

Hi all

Yep, she got the chop this evening.. More ambers were present.. More of a time thing really...

Needed it done....

image17246.jpg
image17247.jpg
image17249.jpg

I think i have found the reason it took so long...really small rootage.

image17248.jpg

Poor genetics or poor weather at start ??

Back in same place, all lights out.. Filter running All the time... To combat snells.

image17249.jpg

Gotta fly.... Hope you like it.... Small yield, but a yield all the same

"timber!" I like that. good work :) don't smoke it till it's dried for about 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom