Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

Hiya mono.... Im gonna check the trichs again tommorow... She is certainly gaining weight, defo in the last stage of life now.. Still got a white hairs, so we shall see...

Not long tho, my first photo is nearly done !!

:high-five:

She may just keep going and going :). She looks amazing buddy, super happy to see a healthy harvest just around the corner. Hope all is well with you and the family!

Gearing up for a fantastic Christmas?

All is good here matey....

Gearing up matey... Most food is done.... Presents all bought... Delivered some pressies today.

Im the chef in our house.... So gonna be busy in da kitchen very soon

I do want the biggest harvest possible, so im not gonna chop to soon.... Maybe a week, we shall see... Smells lovely when ya stroke her...

Ok... Admission time... I snuck a nug a few days ago !!!!!!

Quick dried it in very low oven, as it cooled.

It wasnt harsh at all... Quite sweet actually... Looks like the molasses works.. As for the high... Definatly gonna be potent when all done....

Only a little nug.. But a nice buzz off of it.... Lets hope its getting even better with every passing day!!!!

The flowers on the main cola are developing rapidly...

What will this plant do under a LED ??....

They really do bang on the weight in last few weeks.. The buds feel quite dense, after a very gentle squeeze... Time will tell i suppose...

Still all from a dual spectrum 200w... Very happy budworshipper.

image16768.jpg
image16767.jpg

Would you chop now or let her go a few more days..??

She was bone dry, so gave her 500 ml of water. Then checked the trichs... No more water for her !!!

:Namaste:

if you want my honest opinion I would let her go a couple more weeks. how long has it been since first pistil sighting?

hey guys just a quick question, I have 4 autos under a 150 watt HPS light with 2 55watt CFL both full spectrum lighting in DWC. 2 autos are almost 7 weeks old and have shown preflowers for about 2 1/2 weeks but i have not seen any further development other than height increase. i switched to bloom nutrients 10 days ago. i have read online that since they r so old and just now starting to flower that i might need to force flower them with 12/12 light schedule because the particular pheno type might have a photoperiod characteristic..... does this make sense to any of you guys?
--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks to finish...

can anyone make any recommendations pleasee? i am getting worried

hey guys just a quick question, I have 4 autos under a 150 watt HPS light with 2 55watt CFL both full spectrum lighting in DWC. 2 autos are almost 7 weeks old and have shown preflowers for about 2 1/2 weeks but i have not seen any further development other than height increase. i switched to bloom nutrients 10 days ago. i have read online that since they r so old and just now starting to flower that i might need to force flower them with 12/12 light schedule because the particular pheno type might have a photoperiod characteristic..... does this make sense to any of you guys?
--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks to finish...

that's what they do it's called the stretch. you're watching them girls pretty closely :smokin:

--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks

Hi there and welcome to :420:

Im not sure on this really.. Hopefully someone can help you further on this matter

:peace:

A few more pics of the girl... Shes still filling out, still have some white hairs... So gonna let her run awhile longer..

Merry christmas to all journal followers... May you enjoy your herb this festive period..

Thankyou for all your input into my grow..

Have a great time everyone

image16817.jpg
image16816.jpg
image16815.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Hiya Budworshipper great journal sir - can't believe it took me this long to get here - looking fwd to catching up. Just wanted to share that I also provided a response to rcoch's same inquiry in my journal. All the best to u Bud!

Hi there. Thankyou for your kind words..

Welcome to my journal colorfuldayze

image16768.jpg
image16767.jpg

Would you chop now or let her go a few more days..??

She was bone dry, so gave her 500 ml of water. Then checked the trichs... No more water for her !!!

If the trichomes on your buds are represented by your trichome photographs you can begin to harvest flush your plant any time you wish. I harvest my cannabis plants by trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Hydrofarm_AEM30_30x_Active_Eye_Loupe.png

Active Eye Loupe, 30X

Here is a recipe for a home made Clearex Flushing Solution

I mixed up the Clearex Flushing Solution suggested by Goldengoose7

in a large pot I combined:
1 gallon of distilled water
240 grams of Dextrose (Used for Beer Making)
120 grams of Sucrose (White Table Sugar)
3 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
10 drops of Green Food Coloring

the Clearex Flushing Solution was allowed to cool and returned to the 1 gallon container.

I will use 15 milliliters per gallon of this Clearex Flushing Solution during my final flushing.

Dextrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_001.JPG

Sucrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_002.JPG

Sodium Benzoate

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_003.JPG

the final Clearex Flushing Solution

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_004.JPG

Hiya mono....

A quick pic for your viewing pleasure.

She is still packing on bud weight, which i think this pic shows.

She was bone dry, so gave her 500ml of plain water, with a small amount of molasses

More ambers appearing and general thc growth

image16883.jpg

Oh your Lady looks so good Budworshipper! So full and sugar sprinkled! :cheer: Thanks for the warm Christmas wishes - I hope the holidays have been good to you :peace:

I'm getting excited to see what happens next around here!

:popcorn:

Thankyou catman

Hope all is well with you my friend. Glad to hear your harvest is medicating you nicely..

Back
Top Bottom